+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Reminder Why I hate the 6 Nations

Re: Another Reminder Why I hate the 6 Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    If you're out in town then it's fun to spot the characters around during a home rugger match. Like a Six nations bingo.

Man with jeans, brown pointy shoes and a Wales rugger top.

Overweight woman in tight rugger shirt, jeans and shoes.

Woman with sparkly Wales cowboy hat, often worn with a fake supermarket rugger shirt.

Valley lad in tight t-shirt walking around like he's got rolled up carpet under each arm, often on steroids.

Middle class bloke in wax jacket and scarf, probably a Blues fan.

Groups of twenty something women in the pub, wittering on amongst themselves, only looking up at the telly and cheering when Wales look like scoring, then going back to their chat.

Bloke in adidas trainers, jeans and Lacoste polo shirt muttering to himself about bloody eggers.
    You've forgotten about the ex international rugby star rolling about, outside Macdonalds after making a total arse of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You've forgotten about the ex international rugby star rolling about, outside Macdonalds after making a total arse of himself.
    Or the ex Wales football international doing similar things on Caroline St?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    But why does this wind people up? Let people enjoy what they want.

You aren't the gatekeeper to being interested in Welsh football, there are no standards to be met people can enjoy what they want when they want. Not everyone can be or wants to be a diehard fan of everything. Sometimes it's nice to dip in and out of different things.
    Thinly veiled 'I live opposite Ian Gibson' post nqat.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Or the ex Wales football international doing similar things on Caroline St?
    I didn't think it was on a 6 nations day though?

In fairness to Bellamy for a spell he made a ****ing arse of himself everywhere he went.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I think you missed the point. They will hate England with a passion on Saturday afternoon but love it if Manu or Liverpool win on the same weekend.
    I think you've missed the point; it doesn't matter and why would you care.

I think you've missed the point; it doesn't matter and why would you care.
    It matters to me and why do you care that I care?

I don't I just think it's a strange thing to get caught up about

I don't I just think it's a strange thing to get caught up about
    You obviously do because you asked the question why.

You obviously do because you asked the question why.
    Because I find it ridiculous not because I care

Oh God, I didn't realise it was tomorrow! I'll be listening to City on Radio Wales and witH Sky football on the TV to watch the results come in. Hopefully it doesn't kick off until 5pm so they don't interrupt the football on RW.

I usually get asked all the time, by Wales 'fans' who have never been to a game of rugby in their lives, whether I saw the game. I usually reply "no I listened to it on radio and thought we deserved point/a win at Leeds/or wherever we are". People cannot believe I didn't watch the rugby , but I have been bored to death watching it for the last 20 years, it really is a slow crap game.

I never get involved in drinking /trouble so i go to football matches instead.

I had a meeting yesterday with an English bloke yesterday and he asked me "How do think you'll get on at the weekend" My immediate response was along the lines of "Well, it'll be tough up there especially as they're on a good run at the moment" He looked at me a bit strangely before the penny dropped and I realised he meant the egg

I spoke to an English bloke yesterday who asked me "what do you think of your chances on the weekend then taff?" I immediately responded with "well it won't be easy but as long we keep it tight in the ruck and control the lineout then we'll be in with a shout".
    He looked at me a bit strangely before the penny dropped and I realised he was simply enquiring about my sex life.

Dirty English bastard.

I think you missed the point. They will hate England with a passion on Saturday afternoon but love it if Manu or Liverpool win on the same weekend.
    Bit like our fans singing anti English songs, then going bananas when someone like Whittingham scores for us. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Bit like our fans singing anti English songs, then going bananas when someone like Whittingham scores for us. ��
    Not at all.

Any English player playing for city becomes an honorary Welshman.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post

I never get involved in drinking /trouble so i go to football matches instead.
    Is this satire or something?.

Banned

Most city fans will watch/listen to the City game then watch the Wales game. Unfortunately I can't see us getting anything out of either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Most city fans will watch/listen to the City game then watch the Wales game. Unfortunately I can't see us getting anything out of either.
    Yes i'll be doing exactly that but I differ to you as I think we have a chance in both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I spoke to an English bloke yesterday who asked me "what do you think of your chances on the weekend then taff?" I immediately responded with "well it won't be easy but as long we keep it tight in the ruck and control the lineout then we'll be in with a shout".
    He looked at me a bit strangely before the penny dropped and I realised he was simply enquiring about my sex life.

Dirty English bastard.

Because I find it ridiculous not because I care
    Well I find Wales Rugby fans that hate England and like Liverpool and Manu ridiculous not because I care.