+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Theresa May is going to give us a Daily Mail government

Blog Entries

Theresa May is going to give us a Daily Mail government

Oh dear, this will down like a lead balloon.
    http://www.thecanary.co/2017/02/10/a...il-government/

Re: Theresa May is going to give us a Daily Mail government

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Oh dear, this will down like a lead balloon.
    http://www.thecanary.co/2017/02/10/a...il-government/
    Fake news alert! Nobody will be able to quote the PM ever again. Parliament will have to be suspended. What a mess!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    thecanary AKA fake news
    He was appointed as her official spokesperson though so it's not fake news, it's just the headline that's a bit of a
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/p...ed-james-slack

I think it is very clear now that fake news is anything that doesn't support the globalist agenda. Of course it's very easy to flip this attack on free speech, and see the real fake news as being any position the the globalist media support. In essence they have removed all subtlety regarding the propaganda that could be found on both sides, and turned it into something that is either black or white. In short, they now consider the public to be idiots who are incapable of independent thought, who need to be directed about what they should be thinking.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-02-17 at 15:38.

Although all sides will cry "fake news" until it loses all meaning I do think posts like this are interesting and should urge our journalists to raise their game: https://dwpexamination.wordpress.com...olve-politics/

When Anne Widdercombe is using "project fear" in the EU debate - which largely came from her former party, which is also the party awarding Queen's honours to Lynton "dead cat" Crosby - to attack labour and pro-EU speakers on QT then it all seems a little bit of a mess.

With regards to the OP, it seems perfectly timed that the wikipedia community judges the mail to be an unreliable source just as May appoints a former editor as spokesperson.

Well good on her for being clever and putting a communication skilled person into a communication role ,would we not all do that , or go for a bus driver ? guess what Jeremy Corbyn appoints Guardian journalist Seumas Milne , one all , what is the issue/problem here ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well good on her for being clever and putting a communication skilled person into a communication role ,would we not all do that , or go for a bus driver ? guess what Jeremy Corbyn appoints Guardian journalist Seumas Milne , one all , what is the issue/problem here ?
    The DM were getting a slating when I said it, don't worry your pretty little head over it now though love.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If I were a politician, a journalist is the last type of person I would want to employ

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If I were a politician, a journalist is the last type of person I would want to employ
    If you were a politician you'd go far.

They say an awful lot without actually saying much as well.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.