+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 67

Thread: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

  1. #31

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Horrible racist bitch, hope Macron storms it.
    Wrong on so many levels. She just wants her country to remain secular instead of it being run by a load of religious lunatics. She wants to protect the wages and working conditions of working people by reducing immigration. The globalist goal is to keep importing cheap labour until working people are no more than slaves. She wants to protect French jobs. The globalists want to export these jobs to cheaper countries. Viva Le Pen.

  2. #32

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    What a weirdo. It makes you wonder what they've got on him. It they vote him in rather than Le Pen then they deserve all they get. Only Le Pen can save France. Every mention of her in our biased media is prefaced by the insult "far right" when she is probably more left wing than our Labour Party in the traditional sense of the term.
    France can't be saved; it'll be a majority Muslim country before Britain. The Muslim population of France is 7.5%. Here it's 4.8%. In Holland, Belgium and Germany it's around 6%. A mass cultural suicide of Western Europe while their indigenous populations grow fat and ever more disinterested as they log on to Facebook, gawp at mobile phones or sat glued to made-for-morons TV shows.

    You're correct about the repetitive use of the "far right" label in order to dismiss her. I think she'll wallop the Globalist candidate in debates but whether it'll make enough difference I somehow doubt.

  3. #33

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    France can't be saved; it'll be a majority Muslim country before Britain. The Muslim population of France is 7.5%. Here it's 4.8%. In Holland, Belgium and Germany it's around 6%. A mass cultural suicide of Western Europe while their indigenous populations grow fat and ever more disinterested as they log on to Facebook, gawp at mobile phones or sat glued to made-for-morons TV shows.

    You're correct about the repetitive use of the "far right" label in order to dismiss her. I think she'll wallop the Globalist candidate in debates but whether it'll make enough difference I somehow doubt.
    Just to clear things up, is Less Pen :-

    a) far left
    b) centre left
    c) centre right
    d) FAR RIGHT

  4. #34

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Are you beginning to get how this works now? #France2017 https://t.co/1b6N9aupYP

  5. #35

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Are you beginning to get how this works now? #France2017 https://t.co/1b6N9aupYP
    I'd grab the daughter and get out of politics. It's Win Win
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 25-04-17 at 21:22.

  6. #36

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    France can't be saved; it'll be a majority Muslim country before Britain. The Muslim population of France is 7.5%. Here it's 4.8%. In Holland, Belgium and Germany it's around 6%. A mass cultural suicide of Western Europe while their indigenous populations grow fat and ever more disinterested as they log on to Facebook, gawp at mobile phones or sat glued to made-for-morons TV shows.

    You're correct about the repetitive use of the "far right" label in order to dismiss her. I think she'll wallop the Globalist candidate in debates but whether it'll make enough difference I somehow doubt.
    It is probably is too late but the French might just wake up in time to prevent an Islamic takeover. It is interesting to see Le Pen did least well in the west where Muslims are not so common. Michel Houellebecq's novel Submission explains how France will probably fall. You will notice a strong resemblance to yourself in the photo of him below. But I don't think he looks quite as dissipated as you.

    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...c-probably-yes

    There is a very good review of the book here by the great Dr Anthony Daniels (aka Theodore Dalrymple) :

    http://www.newcriterion.com/articles...bmission--8075

  7. #37

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Macron will beat le Pen former , he is a liberal centralist, ex investment banker , who has managed to sit in the middle of a left and right battle in France, and divide it .

    Strangely that may eventually play out on Britain in five years time , the majority of ordinary voters do not want the far right or left old dogma politics , they wants a balanced fair, strong and secure society , with policies that can be funded and work , tough controls on matters such as immigration , benefit fraud , pensions , over paid executives, but fair ones that makes us a better people .

    Its a pity our Liberal party can't become a tougher bunch, and pull in the centralist of Labour and Tories that might appeal .

  8. #38

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Macron will beat le Pen former , he is a liberal centralist, ex investment banker , who has managed to sit in the middle of a left and right battle in France, and divide it .

    Strangely that may eventually play out on Britain in five years time , the majority of ordinary voters do not want the far right or left old dogma politics , they wants a balanced fair, strong and secure society , with policies that can be funded and work , tough controls on matters such as immigration , benefit fraud , pensions , over paid executives, but fair ones that makes us a better people .

    Its a pity our Liberal party can't become a tougher bunch, and pull in the centralist of Labour and Tories that might appeal .
    Top post 👍👍

  9. #39

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Macron will beat le Pen former , he is a liberal centralist, ex investment banker , who has managed to sit in the middle of a left and right battle in France, and divide it .

    Strangely that may eventually play out on Britain in five years time , the majority of ordinary voters do not want the far right or left old dogma politics , they wants a balanced fair, strong and secure society , with policies that can be funded and work , tough controls on matters such as immigration , benefit fraud , pensions , over paid executives, but fair ones that makes us a better people .

    Its a pity our Liberal party can't become a tougher bunch, and pull in the centralist of Labour and Tories that might appeal .
    You want politicians who don't have a political philosophy. It seems to have escaped your notice that politicians who don't really believe in anything are the ones who have caused so much trouble - e.g. Blair. They are only in politics for what they can get for themselves. The facts show that Liberal Democrats on a national and local level are usually the most corrupt politicians.

  10. #40

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You want politicians who don't have a political philosophy. It seems to have escaped your notice that politicians who don't really believe in anything are the ones who have caused so much trouble - e.g. Blair. They are only in politics for what they can get for themselves. The facts show that Liberal Democrats on a national and local level are usually the most corrupt politicians.
    Facts ?????????

  11. #41

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Facts ?????????
    For a start just look at the Liberal MPs in the 1970s. There were only a handful of them but that short list included Jeremy Thorpe, who got away with attempted murder because of an establishment cover up, Clement Freud, who would be in prison now if he was still alive, and Cyril Smith.

    Lets jump to the 2006 Liberal Democratic leadership contest. Look at three of the top four candidates. In fourth position you had Mark Oaten. He was the Liberal Democratic spokesman for Home Affairs, but you would not want to know about the affairs was having in his own home with rentboys. His predilection would be thought disgusting and insane by any normal person. But what has his sex life got to do with his political principles you might say. Well it seems that like most Liberal Democrats, he had no real principles or beliefs. He ended up working for the International Fur Trade Federation. His two main Liberal Democratic supporters were Lembit Öpik, we all know about that clown, and Mike Hancock. Anyone who follows politics will know about the outrageous antics of the latter.

    In third place you had Simon Hughes, who was famous for launching an anti-gay campaign against Peter Tachell, his Labour opponent. It turned out that Hughes was a gay hypocrite. In fact, Hughes's whole career was characterised by lies and hypocrisy.

    Jailbird Chris Huhne came second. He started off as a Guardian writer so it seems as if he was lying for a living even before he became an MP. He is now making a fortune working for Selim Zilkh a oligarch who has moved into the biomass racket. We are now buying the trees Zilkh is cutting down in America to fuel our power stations. Who was the Energy and Climate Change Secretary who championed the use of biomass in power stations? You've got it – Chris Huhne.

    You might say I've just selected a few bad apples, but these are the top people. If it is rotten at the top then it is going to be rotten all the way down.

  12. #42

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    For a start just look at the Liberal MPs in the 1970s. There were only a handful of them but that short list included Jeremy Thorpe, who got away with attempted murder because of an establishment cover up, Clement Freud, who would be in prison now if he was still alive, and Cyril Smith.

    Lets jump to the 2006 Liberal Democratic leadership contest. Look at three of the top four candidates. In fourth position you had Mark Oaten. He was the Liberal Democratic spokesman for Home Affairs, but you would not want to know about the affairs was having in his own home with rentboys. His predilection would be thought disgusting and insane by any normal person. But what has his sex life got to do with his political principles you might say. Well it seems that like most Liberal Democrats, he had no real principles or beliefs. He ended up working for the International Fur Trade Federation. His two main Liberal Democratic supporters were Lembit Öpik, we all know about that clown, and Mike Hancock. Anyone who follows politics will know about the outrageous antics of the latter.

    In third place you had Simon Hughes, who was famous for launching an anti-gay campaign against Peter Tachell, his Labour opponent. It turned out that Hughes was a gay hypocrite. In fact, Hughes's whole career was characterised by lies and hypocrisy.

    Jailbird Chris Huhne came second. He started off as a Guardian writer so it seems as if he was lying for a living even before he became an MP. He is now making a fortune working for Selim Zilkh a oligarch who has moved into the biomass racket. We are now buying the trees Zilkh is cutting down in America to fuel our power stations. Who was the Energy and Climate Change Secretary who championed the use of biomass in power stations? You've got it – Chris Huhne.

    You might say I've just selected a few bad apples, but these are the top people. If it is rotten at the top then it is going to be rotten all the way down.
    To quote you, that's all dragged from the evil right wing media, you need to dig under under the belly of false news and reveal the underworld of truth ,I'm sure your views on the secular Le Penn , clarifies your mixed views .

  13. #43

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Here's an interesting take on the demographics of France. The French state does not collect ethnicity data either at censuses or through other means; all French people are simply "French". However, this analysis looks at the proportion of newborns in French regions who are at risk of sickle-cell anaemia, a disease that very rarely affects those of white European origin.

    A warning to snowflakes: the website to which I'm linking is concerned with race and immigration so avoid if easily triggered.

    http://www.westernpolitics.net/hbd/s...french-people/

  14. #44

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    I told you all what would happen a couple of weeks back.

    Great result and glad the racist cow got a pasting.

  15. #45

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I told you all what would happen a couple of weeks back.

    Great result and glad the racist cow got a pasting.
    Great news! Very heartening to see the people of France sticking two fingers up to the politics of hate.

  16. #46

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Now France has a head of state who spent years working for the Rothschilds. You lefty liberal types must be overjoyed.

  17. #47

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    The French will get precious little sympathy for moaning about the Islamification of their country after today's result.

  18. #48

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Just 34% of the electorate backed le pens far right programme. It seems the majority of French citizens are not, like so many in our country have done, falling for the narrative that immigration is to blame for the countries problems.

  19. #49

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    It's all about Europe and the EU.

    The French have chosen a Goldman Sachs insider with no political experience to determine their future. A candidate who was backed by the establishment and it's establishment media. Now it is up to Macron to deliver the rebirth of Europe that he has promised the electorate, and it has to be in the interests of the people, not the establishment.

    Good luck with that one, but let's wait and see.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...on-presidency/

    https://www.ft.com/content/da3404fc-...4-9023f8c0fd2e

  20. #50

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Christine Lagarde as French Prime Minister?

    http://www.newsmax.com/JohnGizzi/Fra.../07/id/788648/

  21. #51

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    I dare the Macron cheerleaders to read this https://politicalvelcraft.org/2017/0...or-bank-fraud/

  22. #52

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Racists beaten in Austria, beaten in Holland and now in France - mainland Europe refuses to go where Britain and the USA could be headed.

    I share many of the misgivings about an "establishment" that are actually in charge and would say I'm exactly the sort of person who should be attracted to any movement that is set up to fight it, but my problem is the same as it's been for the past year and more - why does the alternative have to be odious men and women who look to make their impact by spouting intolerance and hate?

  23. #53

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Racists beaten in Austria, beaten in Holland and now in France - mainland Europe refuses to go where Britain and the USA could be headed.

    I share many of the misgivings about an "establishment" that are actually in charge and would say I'm exactly the sort of person who should be attracted to any movement that is set up to fight it, but my problem is the same as it's been for the past year and more - why does the alternative have to be odious men and women who look to make their impact by spouting intolerance and hate?
    Always amuses me to see the likes of trump and farage being spoken about as if they're anti-establishment in some way.

  24. #54

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Racists beaten in Austria, beaten in Holland and now in France - mainland Europe refuses to go where Britain and the USA could be headed.

    I share many of the misgivings about an "establishment" that are actually in charge and would say I'm exactly the sort of person who should be attracted to any movement that is set up to fight it, but my problem is the same as it's been for the past year and more - why does the alternative have to be odious men and women who look to make their impact by spouting intolerance and hate?
    I agree, but until people realise they are in a rigged game and decide to do something about it, everything will remain the same. It seems like people spend their entire lives waiting for a candidate of hope to come along, but they never do, do they? They start off with nice words, but soon morph into the political stooges that they really are. It's all a trick, just invent some heart-warming stories and the suckers will swallow every word, there is no need to speak any truth or include elements of reality, illusions are the name of the game

  25. #55
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,686
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I agree, but until people realise they are in a rigged game and decide to do something about it, everything will remain the same. It seems like people spend their entire lives waiting for a candidate of hope to come along, but they never do, do they? They start off with nice words, but soon morph into the political stooges that they really are. It's all a trick, just invent some heart-warming stories and the suckers will swallow every word, there is no need to speak any truth or include elements of reality, illusions are the name of the game
    I think we are way past the point of being able to do something about it.

  26. #56

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I think we are way past the point of being able to do something about it.
    Why? What happened? Have new political movements been banned?

  27. #57
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,686
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why? What happened? Have new political movements been banned?
    We talked about this before with Trump and my question is always the same, if the system is rigged how can anyone other than their puppets get elected?

  28. #58

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Always amuses me to see the likes of trump and farage being spoken about as if they're anti-establishment in some way.
    Yes the Millionaire stock broker who keeps going on about the establishment yet is desperate for a knighthood and the billionaire businessman who's been in the news one way or another for 30 years.
    God bless those anti establishment Tyoes eh.

  29. #59

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    We talked about this before with Trump and my question is always the same, if the system is rigged how can anyone other than their puppets get elected?
    Start a new party that will appeal to the majority​ of voters? However the big hurdle would be overcoming peoples lifelong indoctrination, which begins at school.

  30. #60
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,686
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Start a new party that will appeal to the majority​ of voters? However the big hurdle would be overcoming peoples lifelong indoctrination, which begins at school.
    Same question, how will they get elected if it's all rigged? I would love to think it would be as easy as that but I don't think it would be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •