+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

What is it that all these anti-Trump news commentators and protestors really want? Do they still want Hillary Clinton to be president? I hear a large deafening noise, but I am not sure what it is they are proposing as a solution. Is the gameplan to bring down Trump, and then rerun the elections with Clinton being crowned as president?

Re: Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What is it that all these anti-Trump news commentators and protestors really want? Do they still want Hillary Clinton to be president? I hear a large deafening noise, but I am not sure what it is they are proposing as a solution. Is the gameplan to bring down Trump, and then rerun the elections with Clinton being crowned as president?
    Clearly that cannot happen and Hilary will never be President.However people have every right to demonstrate against someone who seems to considers himself above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Clearly that cannot happen and Hilary will never be President.However people have every right to demonstrate against someone who seems to considers himself above the law.
    I thought they were demonstrating before Trump had even done anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wondered in another thread why they're bothering to take this path when they can blame Wilders and/or Le Pen when elected as they're populist/nationalist/anti-immigration, just as Trump supposedly is. I notice the American critics and protesters don't complain about the fact that the bloke who promised to drain the swamp filled his cabinet with Goldmanites, or why he's ordered a review of Dodd-Frank, etc, etc. Imagine if Trump was real and just hinted he'd like to audit the Fed or Fort Knox or was to instruct government statisticians to produce real economic data.

I don't get why they want to further fracture American society when they've been hopelessly divided for donkey's years. I know they have tons of private firearms but they have been totally pussified.