+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wales v England in the EGG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wales v England in the EGG

George North is out, replaced with Cuthbert. 3-0 to Wales so far.

Re: Wales v England in the EGG

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    George North is out, replaced with Cuthbert. 3-0 to Wales so far.
    What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    What is it?
    A chicken embryo.

A chicken embryo.
    Fanks butt

Ugh, try for Ingerland.

Ugh, try for Ingerland.
    Who is trying?

6-8

Ok perryjason, you don't like rugby. We get it

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Ok perryjason, you don't like rugby. We get it
    Haha, so painful reading his posts.

I know England gave up 5 points but they actually missed their kicks if I remember rightly but we didn't even go for goal with ours.

Indeed and Halfpenny would have nailed them. Whats done is done but its clear to me that England are not as good as they think and we are not as bad as many suggest. We should have beaten them yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Indeed and Halfpenny would have nailed them. Whats done is done but its clear to me that England are not as good as they think and we are not as bad as many suggest. We should have beaten them yesterday.
    One of Eddie Jones' first challenges in charge of England was when we played for about 10 minutes at Twickenham, completely giving up the entire first half, and still almost came away with victory. I think that was such a psychological turning point that if we had won that game there was no chance we would have lost yesterday.

The tournament is probably gone from us now so perfect chance to continue our transition knowing that we aren't so far away from the best in this hemisphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Haha, so painful reading his posts.
    Classic attention seeker "Oh look at me I'm a football man who doesn't have any interest in rugby". Why doesn't he get some sandwich boards stating that and walk up and down Queen St wearing them. People could then point and wonder and be impressed. He'd love it.

Decent try that

16-21

Good game. 8 to 1 turnovers in wales favour. That's crazy. Gutting result

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Good game. 8 to 1 turnovers in wales favour. That's crazy. Gutting result
    What is a turnover?

What is a turnover?
    Apple turnover you can get them in Greggs

We have barely kicked for touch from open play for 8 years, BBC notice for the first time today and then we lose because of it. Something fishy going on here, Soros pulling the strings no doubt.

No seriously, what happened and where??

Absolutely gutting result. The difference in the end was that England didn't seem to make a single error while attacking so while we gave away good positions they seemed to score every time they came into our 22. This not strictly true due to some absolutely incredibly brave and skillful turnovers.

Sam, Moriarty, Biggar all had heroic games. Gutted for Cuthbert who made just two errors in such a big game when so many were worried about him being in the 6 nations squad. It's always uphill when they bring on 3-4 genuine try scorers and in return we bring on a number 8 who isn't up to full speed and a scrum-half.

Going into the game I think many were concerned that this would be revenge for 30-3 but it feels a little more like revenge for the World Cup game. There was a brief single moment where I felt like the cards were in our favour and 40 seconds later an incorrect decision made and the game is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Absolutely gutting result. The difference in the end was that England didn't seem to make a single error while attacking so while we gave away good positions they seemed to score every time they came into our 22. This not strictly true due to some absolutely incredibly brave and skillful turnovers.

Sam, Moriarty, Biggar all had heroic games. Gutted for Cuthbert who made just two errors in such a big game when so many were worried about him being in the 6 nations squad. It's always uphill when they bring on 3-4 genuine try scorers and in return we bring on a number 8 who isn't up to full speed and a scrum-half.

Going into the game I think many were concerned that this would be revenge for 30-3 but it feels a little more like revenge for the World Cup game. There was a brief single moment where I felt like the cards were in our favour and 40 seconds later an incorrect decision made and the game is lost.
    zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
    You're the tiring one

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

Good post.