+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police on standby......

Police on standby......

According to their twitter feed, they are expecting domestic violence to be at its highest level tonight in the valleys as the obese Welsh females return home to beat up their husbands.

#minoritysport

Re: Police on standby......

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    According to their twitter feed, they are expecting domestic violence to be at its highest level tonight in the valleys as the obese Welsh females return home to beat up their husbands.

#minoritysport
    Wives have the overnight case at the ready

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Wives have the overnight case at the ready
    but they are the ones beating their husbands up!

#minoritysport
    Return home from what?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Return home from what?
    Day trip to Barry by all accounts

#minoritysport
    Hilarious. An undertone of Valleys bashing yet again on here? Would never happen in the suburbs of the Cardiff would it? When there were 2500 on the terraces of NP in the early 90's there were plenty of diehard valleys fans keeping the club alive. Don't want to spoil a good day but have a think about your comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Liege'93 View Post
    Hilarious. An undertone of Valleys bashing yet again on here? Would never happen in the suburbs of the Cardiff would it? When there were 2500 on the terraces of NP in the early 90's there were plenty of diehard valleys fans keeping the club alive. Don't want to spoil a good day but have a think about your comedy.

#minoritysport
    You seem to have an incessant hate for the egg, I'm thinking you were pushed around by some rugby boys at school, because mum wrote you a sick note for your games lessons.

Either that or you are just an out and out attention seeker.

My money is on both options

Well said mate.
    Spedger

Im from the valleys but I didn't take offence. Just thought it was a bit of an old gag.

I also dont hate rugby and wanted Wales to smash England but I must admit I hate to see everybody in daffodil/sheep hats. Don't know why, its just people enjoying the day out but it does make me cringe for some reason. And before you say it Im sure some of em were from the metropolis

Hilarious. An undertone of Valleys bashing yet again on here?
    The Valleys is mostly grim in fairness...

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    A grammatical masterpiece.

You're correct. It's why in spite of relatively cheap properties they remain close to 98-99% white.

A grammatical masterpiece.
    I don't see any inaccuracies in the statement, other than perhaps a comma missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You're correct. It's why in spite of relatively cheap properties they remain close to 98-99% white.
    There are a number of ways of interpreting that. Firstly, immigrants (of whatever colour/creed) are too intelligent to move up north to the valleys cos it is "mostly grim". Secondly with a racist ironic slant, that the valleys are indeed great cos there aren't many immigrants. Thirdly, those who are brought up here like it so much they stay and the cultural differences which to my mind are on the whole positive just doesn't appeal to newcomers. Hence the racial mix stays as it is. I still hate daffodil hats whichever way you spin it

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Including those whose forefathers escaped the tyrannical Mussolini and got an extremely warm welcome from the Valley folk of South Wales.

[QUOTE=Ainsley Harriott;4718122]I don't see any inaccuracies in the statement, other than perhaps a comma missing

“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Police across Britain see a similar spike in domestic violence cases after big football matches, and unsurprisingly any other event that involves a lot of people drinking a lot.
    There seems to be an opinion on here that this is an issue with rugby fans only. The only reason that it is more notable in south Wales, is that the rugby events are on such a larger scale than our games.

****inell some touchy ****ers on here its banter not Trump's twitter feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Return home from what?
    The pro Trump march I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    You seem to have an incessant hate for the egg, I'm thinking you were pushed around by some rugby boys at school, because mum wrote you a sick note for your games lessons.

Either that or you are just an out and out attention seeker.

My money is on both options
    I know who this idiot is now, he always used to use the same old gag on **** under the name of Blazing Saddles. He's a one trick pony who must have been bullied by someone from the valleys as he's always going on about folk from that neck of the woods.

He's a total wank stain in fairness & I always thought it was him, he's about as funny as a kick in the bollocks.

Have you ever been to Splott?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Have you ever been to Splott?

I wonder would the OP like to go to Merthyr and make his little joke in the nearest pub he comes to? He'd definitely be noticed (which of course is all he wants)

Without fail this exact thread would be posted after every welsh rugby loss on the other forum.

[QUOTE=Liege'93;4718128]
    I don't see any inaccuracies in the statement, other than perhaps a comma missing

“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe