+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock .... and the Cardiff players getting noticed again at last! Channel 5 HD

Neil Warnock .... and the Cardiff players getting noticed again at last! Channel 5 HD

Well again ... in a matter of weeks NW produces another fantastic away win for the Club in a fixture that we the fans all love to win.
    Top manager. A legend in his own lifetime.

Loved singing
    Where's your famous....where's your famous ....where's your famous ATMOSPHERE to those poor Leeds fans yesterday!

On walking back to the station i overheard one 40 year old Leeds fan turn to his mates and mutter....BLOODY CARDIFF....

Made me chuckle!

Re: Neil Warnock .... and the Cardiff players getting noticed again at last! Channel 5 HD

As ever the tv concentrated on leeds inadequacies over our great result, just a cursory "I suppose we'll have to mention Cardiff" at the end.

Re: Neil Warnock .... and the Cardiff players getting noticed again at last! Channel 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    As ever the tv concentrated on leeds inadequacies over our great result, just a cursory "I suppose we'll have to mention Cardiff" at the end.
    Glad i'm not the only one who noticed that.
    Tossers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I was surprised to see that the game was top of the bill on C5 as they clearly expected it to be a one-way walk over with Leeds marching on to glory. I was thankful for it though as there would obviously be no coverage whatsoever on BBC Wales who would be obsessed with picking over the 6 Nations game. I noticed Garr-eeee on the 6 o clock news tonight managed to read out the score at least!

City had 29% possession and 4 shots on target, yet a 0-2 win - a great performance. Gunnarsson's effort leading up to the second goal epitomised the new desire that seems to be in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I was surprised to see that the game was top of the bill on C5 as they clearly expected it to be a one-way walk over with Leeds marching on to glory. I was thankful for it though as there would obviously be no coverage whatsoever on BBC Wales who would be obsessed with picking over the 6 Nations game. I noticed Garr-eeee on the 6 o clock news tonight managed to read out the score at least!

City had 29% possession and 4 shots on target, yet a 0-2 win - a great performance. Gunnarsson's effort leading up to the second goal epitomised the new desire that seems to be in the team.
    The assist (goal creation) from Gunnar was superb. Kenneth finished it with aplomb after it was put on a plate for him.