+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Concerned about small squad ?

Concerned about small squad ?

Warnock seems to have gambled on having a smaller group of players , with more game time per player, over a bigger, unhappier squad with players not involved.. So far its working well, hope we avoid injuries though.

Really hope Tan backs him in the summer and allows Warnock to get in re enforcements. Or the players out on Loan come back with an attitude to impress.

Re: Concerned about small squad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Warnock seems to have gambled on having a smaller group of players , with more game time per player, over a bigger, unhappier squad with players not involved.. So far its working well, hope we avoid injuries though.

Really hope Tan backs him in the summer and allows Warnock to get in re enforcements. Or the players out on Loan come back with an attitude to impress.
    Not at all. I think the size of our squad ia about right. That bench was pretty strong yesterday. Plus weve Pilkington to come back.

Just need more quality to push on next season.

Halford is looking a shrewd signing, can cover the back four and defensive midfield. Jazz and Connolly are versatile. Have to keep Zohore wrapped in cotton wool.

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    Halford is looking a shrewd signing, can cover the back four and defensive midfield. Jazz and Connolly are versatile. Have to keep Zohore wrapped in cotton wool.
    Halford has got 10 years invaluable experience at this level , and Bamba , Warnock knows what it takes to fix short problems which he has this year.

Yes we have loaned out potential youngsters , would they have done the job Bamba and Halford are delivering , I'm my view probably not.

Horses for courses