+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Jacks

The Jacks

As much as I dislike them - they are playing very well under their new manager. Considering the position they were in at Christmas its remarkable to see them climbing the table in such dramatic fashion.

Don't begudge them it.

Re: The Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    As much as I dislike them - they are playing very well under their new manager. Considering the position they were in at Christmas its remarkable to see them climbing the table in such dramatic fashion.

Don't begudge them it.
    For the sake of the league I hope sunderland go down. They've done it five years or something on the bounce. Being dead and buried then sneaking over the line at another teams expense.

There are too many winnable games for swansea remaining for them to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    For the sake of the league I hope sunderland go down. They've done it five years or something on the bounce. Being dead and buried then sneaking over the line at another teams expense.

Crisis....what crisis

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Never say never, the sterling work of the cretin Bradley may see us down on goal difference.

Clement looks like a really good manager. Derby must be kicking themselves that they got rid.
    They were 2 points off automatic places when they sacked the guy and didn't even have a replacement lined up.
    Bizarre decision.