+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CORPORATION & The ROBIN HOOD pubs trashed on Saturday night. Anyone know if :--------

CORPORATION & The ROBIN HOOD pubs trashed on Saturday night. Anyone know if :--------

Anyone know if it was EGG related, or is it just a coincidence it happened at 7pm after the EGG.

All the front windows of the Corp were boarded up yesterday, as I was told people jumped through the glass one's.

Any info on social media peeps ?

If this was after a footie game, it would be front page news of the EGGO

Re: CORPORATION & The ROBIN HOOD pubs trashed on Saturday night. Anyone know if :--------

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Anyone know if it was EGG related, or is it just a coincidence it happened at 7pm after the EGG.

All the front windows of the Corp were boarded up yesterday, as I was told people jumped through the glass one's.

Any info on social media peeps ?

If this was after a footie game, it would be front page news of the EGGO
    Word is it was Cardiff City fans who didn't travel to Leeds cause they wanted to watch the rugger

Re: CORPORATION & The ROBIN HOOD pubs trashed on Saturday night. Anyone know if :--------

Couldn't have been football fans. It'd be on the front page of the Echo if it was. South Wales' finest would have been out on overtime at 4am this morning 'visiting'.

Just over exuberance and high jinx. Boys will be boys.

My money's on dedicated TV egg fans wearing 6-foot long red and white scarfs being responsible.

That sort of behaviour is celebrated amongst their culture. It's not that surprising given that it's a requirement of WRU committee membership to fill a bucket with spew in under 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My money's on dedicated TV egg fans wearing 6-foot long red and white scarfs being responsible.

That sort of behaviour is celebrated amongst their culture. It's not that surprising given that it's a requirement of WRU committee membership to fill a bucket with spew in under 30 minutes.
    Shoulda been at the Euros then with people passing out, handing bottles of JD around at about midday.

Remind of what happened the last time england played wales in cardiff in football. Saw about 10 fights myself with welshmen running around looking for helpless english fans.

I got spat at by an englander with a tattoo on his face