+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Kippers.

Re: FAO Kippers.

Scum. Needs to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Yeah can't we all just forget that this was emblazoned on the side of a bus and mentioned all the time?
    Much like Remain voters saying the EU has led to a lack of war in europe since WW2.

That sort of pie in the sky make believe.

Exploitative campaigns that feed on peoples fear. Instead of giving hard facts.

Go through any political manifesto and you will find lies from start to finish. People see this as more black and white however, for some strange reason???? The leave campaign don't even exist as a political entity?. They are no more. It was a biased campaign formed to trick people into voted leave, the same as remain.

I voted leave but I won't claim it was entirely the correct decision. It could be completely wrong, we. will. see. At the same time I am bored of Remain voters that couldn't articulate their argument properly prior to the vote, claiming they are some sort of voice on the subject. "It told you so". Nope afraid not. In decades we will see what state the EU is in and ourselves. Then we can talk about who was right and wrong.

And as if it is a football match with "sides". We are all on the same side.

And paid economists get it routinely and hugely wrong, let alone us.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 14-02-17 at 21:19.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Much like Remain voters saying the EU has led to a lack of war in europe since WW2.

That sort of pie in the sky make believe.

Exploitative campaigns that feed on peoples fear. Instead of giving hard facts.

Go through any political manifesto and you will find lies from start to finish. People see this as more black and white however, for some strange reason???? The leave campaign don't even exist as a political entity?. They are no more. It was a biased campaign formed to trick people into voted leave, the same as remain.

I voted leave but I won't claim it was entirely the correct decision. It could be completely wrong, we. will. see. At the same time I am bored of Remain voters that couldn't articulate their argument properly prior to the vote, claiming they are some sort of voice on the subject. "It told you so". Nope afraid not. In decades we will see what state the EU is in and ourselves. Then we can talk about who was right and wrong.

And as if it is a football match with "sides". We are all on the same side.

And paid economists get it routinely and hugely wrong, let alone us.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the Remainers had a bus with a big 'suggestion' on the side that in your opinion no-one should've really believed anyway (so why it was there in the first place?).

People don't often read manifestos (I don't blame them; they're dull as hell) but they do see buses behind Gove and Johnson etc prattling on the news.

You can say 'we will see' about anything - the point is to have a plan, and even now there doesn't seem to be one. If there had been then fine but you seem to have voted for the gamble. The whole thing was a shambles from the start and continues to be so, so you'll forgive us for boring you and not waiting decades to see if everything's fine. We've driven off a cliff to see if we can fly, and while it might be okay, you should expect us to make like Wile E Coyote while we wait in mid-air.

Has Nuttall admitted to anything more than it being wrong about him having lost close personal friends? As that article shows, there are plenty of reasons to think Nuttall is a wrong un, but, having seen the pictures from that radio interview, he does rather walk straight into the trap the presenter was setting, so I think this is either a case of him not being responsible for what appeared on his website and not knowing about it, or of him being pretty thick - believe me, I'm not ruling out the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the Remainers had a bus with a big 'suggestion' on the side that in your opinion no-one should've really believed anyway (so why it was there in the first place?).

People don't often read manifestos (I don't blame them; they're dull as hell) but they do see buses behind Gove and Johnson etc prattling on the news.

You can say 'we will see' about anything - the point is to have a plan, and even now there doesn't seem to be one. If there had been then fine but you seem to have voted for the gamble. The whole thing was a shambles from the start and continues to be so, so you'll forgive us for boring you and not waiting decades to see if everything's fine. We've driven off a cliff to see if we can fly, and while it might be okay, you should expect us to make like Wile E Coyote while we wait in mid-air.
    It was crass but the tactics used by people involved in the official remain campaign were no better. They didn't have a bus though so there is nothing to latch onto and say "that was a lie". And we voted to leave, so all predictions of lies in regard to remain no longer matter.

The commons gets a vote after the negotiations. They got a vote prior to the negotiations. And they released the white paper. The talk of not having a plan is wishful thinking on Remain voters part.

Yes manifestos are very boring. Filled with lies. As most campaign pledges are lies. But the public don't care enough to follow parliament to see them enacted. That isn't my problem and the only difference is that manifesto pledges are actual lies after promises, whereas this was a suggestion. Leave are not a political force, they could not carry through with promises - which is why it was a suggestion.

The 350m pledge was a cheap ploy to trick the mass public that don't have a clue. Much like the remain fear tactics that worked massively.

And if we remember correctly, the supposedly neutral government of these lands gave remain a load of tax payers money. Yet we no longer talk about that.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 15-02-17 at 08:25.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Has Nuttall admitted to anything more than it being wrong about him having lost close personal friends? As that article shows, there are plenty of reasons to think Nuttall is a wrong un, but, having seen the pictures from that radio interview, he does rather walk straight into the trap the presenter was setting, so I think this is either a case of him not being responsible for what appeared on his website and not knowing about it, or of him being pretty thick - believe me, I'm not ruling out the second option.
    He knew, and his press secretary has taken the fall for him.
    This interview.

C4sbmZpXAAIWd53.jpg

Rather than being a man and taking the consequences of his scummy actions Nuttall has allowed (instructed, probably) his press officer to take the fall for him

Disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Rather than being a man and taking the consequences of his scummy actions Nuttall has allowed (instructed, probably) his press officer to take the fall for him

Disgrace.
    Makes you wonder what the incentive is for someone to be publicly blamed and lose their job. Perhaps they are offered another better job somewhere else. Or more likely, blackmailed and left out to dry.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Makes you wonder what the incentive is for someone to be publicly blamed and lose their job. Perhaps they are offered another better job somewhere else. Or more likely, blackmailed and left out to dry.
    Shirley only liberal elite globalists do things like that?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Shirley only liberal elite globalists do things like that?
    It's bloody Soros again.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Cedric wasn't it?

Calonlan used to be the one who used to call him out on it. :hehe;
    Cedric was a great wind up merchant, I used to love his posts. They don't make them like that any more, chepstow & Tandy are very poor in comparison.

Is there any point in having UKIP now anyway? I mean, they've got what they wanted.