+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What an amazing result

Re: What an amazing result

Warnock has no end of lovers this Valentine's Day.

I count myself among them.

Jingle Bells , jingle bells , jingle all the way Oh what fun it is to see City win away ( twice in just 4 days ).

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    To be fair, earlier on Tandy actually predicted a win for city.

incredible game , incredible performance last night .looked liked we were going to get thumped by a cricket score first half but we scored at the right time just before half time and second half we looked the better side .great stuff

well done team , manager and fans that made the trip . the best away for a very long time

only here cause we're single -lol

I must admit that when I saw the first goal alert my immediate response was "normal service resumed then", then the second and it looked all over.
    But to battle back to 2-2 was brilliant, "a good away point" I thought. For Gods sake I hope we can hang on.
    Then we go ahead, fantastic.
    They equalise and it was "ah well, they gave it a good go, let's hope heads don't drop and we can hang on"
    Then we score again!
    SEVEN minutes of injury time ffs!
    I was buzzing from just getting goal alerts on my phone, God only knows what the guys who travelled up were feeling!!
    So proud of the team,

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I must admit that when I saw the first goal alert my immediate response was "normal service resumed then", then the second and it looked all over.
    But to battle back to 2-2 was brilliant, "a good away point" I thought. For Gods sake I hope we can hang on.
    Then we go ahead, fantastic.
    They equalise and it was "ah well, they gave it a good go, let's hope heads don't drop and we can hang on"
    Then we score again!
    SEVEN minutes of injury time ffs!
    I was buzzing from just getting goal alerts on my phone, God only knows what the guys who travelled up were feeling!!
    So proud of the team,
    You and a few thousand others.