+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Remember this story...

Remember this story...

Re: Remember this story...

Your link names Breitbart as a "far-right conspiracy site".

Biased liberal agenda much?

The news wars show no sign of abating.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Your link names Breitbart as a "far-right conspiracy site".

Biased liberal agenda much?

The news wars show no sign of abating.
    How would you describe breitbart?
    Any comment on the false story, that story was everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    How would you describe breitbart?
    Any comment on the false story, that story was everywhere
    I would call it a right-of-centre news site. I didn't see the original story about Frankfurt, although I did see the one about the church.

I'd remind you that news outlets like the BBC (a propaganda tool of the London-based financial, military and political, still-extant British empire) and the Guardian (a tool of organisations like the T@vist0ck Institute, the Fabian Society and C0mm0n Purp0se) both published fake news that led to the destruction of much of Iraq and Libya. These fake news stories were far more damaging - and racist - then anything Breitbart has ever published.

Why would you write Tavistock like that?

Lovely town in Devon, my grandparents were from there

What about Cologne?

What about the incidents in Cologne?

We've got one side desperate to portray immigrants in a bad light and another desperate to pretend there's no problems being caused by mass immigration.

As usual the truth is somewhere in between.

Of course most immigrants are decent people who simply want to get on with their lives but ignoring the problems that come with immigration doesn't make you a better person, any more than it makes people highlighting the issues a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What about Cologne?
    Beat me to it....

If you watch the video in the link below you will a crowd of at least a thousand excitable Middle Eastern looking people shooting rockets. Watch the video and notice the underground sign then go to the google maps page for St. Reinold's Church, Dortmund and find the underground station. You will see that this group of Muslims are firing fireworks at the church. The rockets started a fire which was put out before it got out of control.

As far as I can see the only thing false about this news is that St Reinold's Church is not the oldest church in Germany.

Do your own research and find out who is really spreading fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf6DgMZMl4

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If you watch the video in the link below you will a crowd of at least a thousand excitable Middle Eastern looking people shooting rockets. Watch the video and notice the underground sign then go to the google maps page for St. Reinold's Church, Dortmund and find the underground station. You will see that this group of Muslims are firing fireworks at the church. The rockets started a fire which was put out before it got out of control.

As far as I can see the only thing false about this news is that St Reinold's Church is not the oldest church in Germany.

Do your own research and find out who is really spreading fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf6DgMZMl4
    I've watched that and didn't see any of the things you've mentioned.
    This incident is covered in the article I posted.

What about Cologne?
    What about it? Something happened in one city, does that make it acceptable to completely fabricate a story in another city?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    What about the incidents in Cologne?

We've got one side desperate to portray immigrants in a bad light and another desperate to pretend there's no problems being caused by mass immigration.

As usual the truth is somewhere in between.

Of course most immigrants are decent people who simply want to get on with their lives but ignoring the problems that come with immigration doesn't make you a better person, any more than it makes people highlighting the issues a racist.
    There are loads of people in the middle, perhaps you don't give them a chance to explain themselves before you decide which side they are on.

We spoke about cologne on here when it happened. I had a look at the rate of conviction for sexual assault and rape amongst the migrant population in Germany and it was no higher than you would expect from the average population (I.e. no higher than the uk).

Some men like to rape people. Some men like to sexually assault people. It isn't pretending that the problem doesn't exist to say that there is little to no evidence to link this specifically to religion.

Addressing the OP, it is sinister but not unexpected.

What about it? Something happened in one city, does that make it acceptable to completely fabricate a story in another city?
    I know a young lady from Cologne who spent a few days at my place. We had some interesting conversations. Very nice people from that part of Germany.

I've watched that and didn't see any of the things you've mentioned.
    This incident is covered in the article I posted.
    I know the incident is covered in your link. That was the point of my post. Your link is spreading fake news by saying that Muslims did not cause the fire. This is what it says in your link : "The far-right conspiracy site Breitbart falsely claimed that Muslim migrants had set alight Germany’s oldest church".

Can you see excitable men firing rockets? These men are almost certainly Muslim migrants. Stop the video at 0:30 and let me know if you can see a man who looks like a Muslim migrant aiming a rocket. In the same frame you will see a blue cafe sign in the background. That cafe is in the Platz von Leeds. We can see from google street view that the Muslim migrants must be looking directly at St. Reinold's Church. The man aiming a rocket at 0:30 must be pointing his rocket at St Reinold's Church. Building work on the church was set alight. Did you notice the fire engines in the video? To say that the church didn't catch fire but only the netting on the scaffold is clutching at straws. That fire could just as likely set the whole church on fire as lighting a load of firelighters under the altar.

It is obvious that these Muslim migrants firing rockets started the fire. Breitbart was not spreading fake news. The people denying the above are spreading fake news.

What about Cologne?
    what about sex assaults in general,why are we reading the news ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    what about sex assaults in general,why are we reading the news ?
    We are living in very strange times.

I know the incident is covered in your link. That was the point of my post. Your link is spreading fake news by saying that Muslims did not cause the fire. This is what it says in your link : "The far-right conspiracy site Breitbart falsely claimed that Muslim migrants had set alight Germany’s oldest church".

Can you see excitable men firing rockets? These men are almost certainly Muslim migrants. Stop the video at 0:30 and let me know if you can see a man who looks like a Muslim migrant aiming a rocket. In the same frame you will see a blue cafe sign in the background. That cafe is in the Platz von Leeds. We can see from google street view that the Muslim migrants must be looking directly at St. Reinold's Church. The man aiming a rocket at 0:30 must be pointing his rocket at St Reinold's Church. Building work on the church was set alight. Did you notice the fire engines in the video? To say that the church didn't catch fire but only the netting on the scaffold is clutching at straws. That fire could just as likely set the whole church on fire as lighting a load of firelighters under the altar.

It is obvious that these Muslim migrants firing rockets started the fire. Breitbart was not spreading fake news. The people denying the above are spreading fake news.
    Funny how you can tell the nationality of an entire crowd in a grainy YouTube video, whereas the police who were there have a different view.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d692c3a7cc7e

These were a general crowd of revellers letting off fireworks, amongst whom were a smaller group of immigrants celebrating a cease fire.

If a thousand strong mob of angry Muslims were hell bent on destroying the city don't you think there would have been more damage than a small accidental fire that was easily put out?

Funny how you can tell the nationality of an entire crowd in a grainy YouTube video, whereas the police who were there have a different view.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d692c3a7cc7e

These were a general crowd of revellers letting off fireworks, amongst whom were a smaller group of immigrants celebrating a cease fire.

If a thousand strong mob of angry Muslims were hell bent on destroying the city don't you think there would have been more damage than a small accidental fire that was easily put out?
    Everyone in that crowd looks Middle Eastern. If you can't tell that all these people look Middle Eastern then you are either blind or very stupid.

I never said they were trying to destroy the city. All I wanted to do was refute your claim that Muslims did not set fire to the church. Muslims set fire to the church. They fired rockets at the church and they started a fire. That is a fact. You don't need to go the Washington Post for the truth - it's mainly fake news in there - just use your own eyes.

Everyone in that crowd looks Middle Eastern. If you can't tell that all these people look Middle Eastern then you are either blind or very stupid.

I never said they were trying to destroy the city. All I wanted to do was refute your claim that Muslims did not set fire to the church. Muslims set fire to the church. They fired rockets at the church and they started a fire. That is a fact. You don't need to go the Washington Post for the truth - it's mainly fake news in there - just use your own eyes.
    I can see several people in that video who don't really look that middle eastern,and apparently the police agree.

I think you're seeing what you want to see.

I can see several people in that video who don't really look that middle eastern,and apparently the police agree.

I think you're seeing what you want to see.
    If that is just a group of Germans out enjoying themselves then why have they left all the woman at home? There are no women in that video as far as I can see. They are Muslim men. Why are the police in riot gear? If you think you will ever get the truth from a senior policeman or a police spokesperson then you are very naive. These are political people. You would be better off asking an ordinary policeman what happened. But they could only give you a private response. If they went public they would be sacked or worse.

It is a fact a lot of asian men see women as a guarantee in life.

Many treat them well but a lot, a lot, do not.

Women are second class citizens in many asian countries and aren't allowed to show their face in many.

If we import people from these countries some will not be able to handle the freedom that women enjoy here.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    It is a fact a lot of asian men see women as a guarantee in life.

Many treat them well but a lot, a lot, do not.

Women are second class citizens in many asian countries and aren't allowed to show their face in many.

If we import people from these countries some will not be able to handle the freedom that women enjoy here.
    Looking at the state of some of those women makes me grateful for their outdated face covering religious bullshit.