+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is it too early to mention Playoffs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is it too early to mention Playoffs?

We won't make the play offs but top half of the table would be incredible considering where we were (not only in terms of league position) when Warnock took over.

The way the club has been transformed in the space of 4 or 5 months is nothing short of unbelievable.

We were selling two goalkeepers on deadline day in August.

There was no connection between the academy and the first team, the fans (including me) were the most apathetic i have ever witnessed, the rebrands dark clouds still lingered and i thought we were odds on to slide back down into the lower leagues.

4 months on and everything has flipped on its head. We are building assets on the pitch, the board have let the football men get on with it, Bellamy has breathed new life into the academy, we see both a short term and a long term vision unfolding in the way the dvp squad are playing and the fans have pride in the club once again.

Warnock has done absolute wonders to transform us and a big well done to the chairman and the board for allowing him to get on with it.

Re: Is it too early to mention Playoffs?

I think we'd do very well to hold onto a top-half finish let alone push for play-off contention.