+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Saturday

Team for Saturday

We have only one or two realistic options, even if the manager wanted to change a winning side.
    There is a case for bringing back Whitts as we might need a bit of extra craft to break down what will be a stubborn Rotherham defence. Not sure who he could drop mind you after Tuesday, probably Halford as we will not need an extra defensive midfielder. The other option would he to start Healey in a 442. Warnock has said he wants to try a few things once we are 100% safe.

Re: Team for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    We have only one or two realistic options, even if the manager wanted to change a winning side.
    There is a case for bringing back Whitts as we might need a bit of extra craft to break down what will be a stubborn Rotherham defence. Not sure who he could drop mind you after Tuesday, probably Halford as we will not need an extra defensive midfielder. The other option would he to start Healey in a 442. Warnock has said he wants to try a few things once we are 100% safe.
    I disagree this game will be rough and tumble event which Whitts does not have in his game , he's better suited to the calmer measured game Fulham will bring .

I'd start with the same team , allow Healey a run in the last twenty.

Re: Team for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I disagree this game will be rough and tumble event which Whitts does not have in his game , he's better suited to the calmer measured game Fulham will bring .

I'd start with the same team , allow Healey a run in the last twenty.
    Pretty close to my thoughts