+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pakistan hit again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pakistan hit again

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Did I say that ?
    The answer is certainly NOT to expect a lot of them to integrate western values, cultures, beliefs and way of life in any century soon.
    So one.answer is to minimise and to screen ALL potential migrants from islamic countries.
    Another is to stop getting involved in the problems of those countries, even when dictators are committing atrocities.
    We can't win, we try to help and then get accused of interfering.
    If that is what is wanted then sadly we need to leave them to it.
    We need to deal with those who we suspect of planning or supporting those who are planning actions against this country, in an extremely firm manner.
    We need to look at the validity of all religions in the uk and.not 'just' the extremely vociferous 5% and take into account the other 95% of the UK.
    I don't we should lump all muslims together though. There is a definite problem with how some interpret the make believe.

They are no set in stone beliefs. Religions are chopped and changed day to day. I read recently that nothing in the earliest islamic writing suggest the face veil is necessary, only modesty?.

A more conservative group of people take the reigns, hey presty - Veil are common.

You'll find many nice Christians, then you see russia legalising domestic abuse to cement their orthodox christian roots.

I read a few days ago that the below religion began, then Islam could well have grown from it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism

"Manichaeism taught an elaborate dualistic cosmology describing the struggle between a good, spiritual world of light, and an evil, material world of darkness".

Muslims have it in their heads the real world is inherently sinful. Lob in centuries of this thinking and here we are.

Re: Pakistan hit again

Grammatical errors above from me as always but the edit time!:

And that Manicheaism was the first to bring hatefulness into religion.

Idiocy compounds idiocy.

It really is embarrassing at times, faith. I don't claim to the answers and I'm as dumb as the next person. Speaking with certainty as if islam or christinaity is the righteous path when countless religions predate them

Hopefully that way of thinking will die off and we can start again.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 20-02-17 at 15:38.