+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How's about this for a formation

How's about this for a formation

Flashback to when RB Leipzig started in a 2-0-8 formation against VfB Stuttgart II and scored after just 8.6 seconds https://t.co/ESURR1WZBe

Re: How's about this for a formation

And after 10 seconds changed to a 8-0-2?

For a short period I used to play in the relaxed Cardiff Civil Service league on a Sunday morning after a more serious game on the Saturday and a heavy night on the pop. On one particular Sunday only seven of us turned up and I played up front in a 3-2-1 formation and won the game. Needless to say, the opposition was pretty abysmal.

I love to see coaches pushing the limits and trying something new. I hate these red bull clubs though

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    For a short period I used to play in the relaxed Cardiff Civil Service league on a Sunday morning after a more serious game on the Saturday and a heavy night on the pop. On one particular Sunday only seven of us turned up and I played up front in a 3-2-1 formation and won the game. Needless to say, the opposition was pretty abysmal.
    Were you playing Brizzle?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I love to see coaches pushing the limits and trying something new. I hate these red bull clubs though
    You see a lot of innovation in the German leagues.
    In the past few weeks I've seen a 4-2-2-2 and a 3-2-3-2 formation.

Sybil Marks would have been proud of that formation.

The great Dutch side of the 70s played with a "rolling 10 outfield " players.
    Cruyff & co attacked relentlessly, then fell back into defence and Krol & co went forward for a spell.