+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russian hooligans on BBC2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Russian hooligans on BBC2

Anyone see it tonight? Crazy guys. Like **** will I be going to Russia in 2018, they're training now ready for us..

Re: Russian hooligans on BBC2

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Anyone see it tonight? Crazy guys. Like **** will I be going to Russia in 2018, they're training now ready for us..
    I got back from swimming as it was ending, currently DL'ing on catchup

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Thanks for the update Matt, keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Thanks for the update Matt, keep us posted.

I'm filing my nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm filing my nails.
    Thanks for the update TBG, keep us posted.

Thanks for the update TBG, keep us posted.
    Just shaved off too much on my right pinky. (And that's not a euphemism).

Those they showed fighting were nothing compared to the ones that turned up in France, they looked and acted like special forces my mate said. Still, at least they realise they are 30 years too late by the sounds of it. Funny how they have never ever shown up in the motherland, as they call it. Just the state sponsored trip to France. The original English mobs in the 80's would have given it back to them with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Those they showed fighting were nothing compared to the ones that turned up in France, they looked and acted like special forces my mate said. Still, at least they realise they are 30 years too late by the sounds of it. Funny how they have never ever shown up in the motherland, as they call it. Just the state sponsored trip to France. The original English mobs in the 80's would have given it back to them with interest.

I honestly doubt it.

These Russians are big, fit, ruthless feckers! The English mobs in the 80's would have been fighting with one eye on their clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I honestly doubt it.

These Russians are big, fit, ruthless feckers! The English mobs in the 80's would have been fighting with one eye on their clothes.
    Also sober, organised and as you say ruthless. Isolated scarfers are not spared by these cwnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I honestly doubt it.

True but they were nutters aswell, bit like city fans I remember from the late 80's. Loonies, knife merchants, lots of who stopped going by the late 80's as people were starting to get knicked for things and going down. We have had a fair few let's be honest. You wonder why we have such poor away support these days ever???

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    i will have a watch of it tonight after the girls go to bed

Infantino not worried.

Was ***** with them lobbing plastic chairs about?

Remember everyone was gonna get shot in South Africa and Brazil, all black people were gonna get killed in Ukraine and how its not safe to go home to the "evil valleys" if you're a woman after a Wales rugby international!

^^
    The last point is true surely? - It must be. Dozens of the same posters post the very same thing - every time - after any and every incidence of any international rugby loss. And will do so again at next opportunity. They cannot all be foolish? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    ^^
    The last point is true surely? - It must be. Dozens of the same posters post the very same thing - every time - after any and every incidence of any international rugby loss. And will do so again at next opportunity. They cannot all be foolish? ;)
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...eating-2474786

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...-rugby-2049405
    Last edited by Llanedeyrnblue; 17-02-17 at 08:53.

Ewe F ucking hates it, don't ewe

We should appreciate france as that is the last time for a long time a tournament will be a single Western European country. After the fighting.

Turkey are bidding for Euro 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Remember everyone was gonna get shot in South Africa and Brazil, all black people were gonna get killed in Ukraine and how its not safe to go home to the "evil valleys" if you're a woman after a Wales rugby international!

And fans were warned that unspeakable things were going to happen using vuvuzelas.

Just had a tweet off Donald Trump, he said it's more "fake news"

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    We should appreciate france as that is the last time for a long time a tournament will be a single Western European country. After the fighting.

Turkey are bidding for Euro 2024.

Bollocks, i know a group of lads who were attacked by a french mob carrying baguettes and when they were 'on their heels' they were bombarded with onions!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Bollocks, i know a group of lads who were attacked by a french mob carrying baguettes and when they were 'on their heels' they were bombarded with onions!
    We were pretty scared of the prospect of English fans out there. They were great though, buying us pints after the game. Probably because they won.

The French, on the other hand, I have never witnessed a more scummy set of scum bags throwing around scum baggery.

Kids spitting at us because they thought we were english. Four men chased us in the underground Among many other slaps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    We were pretty scared of the prospect of English fans out there. They were great though, buying us pints after the game. Probably because they won.

The French, on the other hand, I have never witnessed a more scummy set of scum bags throwing around scum baggery.

Kids spitting at us because they thought we were english. Four men chased us in the underground Among many other slaps etc.
    Kids spitting at you.

Chased by four men.

You sound like a right little poof.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Kids spitting at you.

Chased by four men.

You sound like a right little poof.
    Nope far from it.

But I don't like getting spat at by both 14 year olds. Or 10 grown frenchies when there were 3 of us at the time.