+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Russian hooligans on BBC2

Re: Russian hooligans on BBC2

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Poor LordKenwyne seemed to be confused and surprised because he was shouted at on the Paris Underground "in some language". Until then he probably thought French was just English spoken with an accent like René in 'Allo 'Allo. What chance do Welsh and English hooligans have against the Russians if LordKenwyne is representative of our hooligans. The Russians are a tough people. The gay looking man and the woman in the video below have probably got bigger balls than all our hooligans put together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ1owXJZaSQ
    A lot of help you'd be from behind your computer.

" They started shouting something in some language and we stopped to look back and they began pegging it after us."

Well being as you were in France, and you said yourself they were French, and ONLY the French gave you grief then maybe they were speaking, i dont know French??? Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bezooo View Post
    " They started shouting something in some language and we stopped to look back and they began pegging it after us."

Well being as you were in France, and you said yourself they were French, and ONLY the French gave you grief then maybe they were speaking, i dont know French??? Just a guess.
    It was french I imagine. Not sure why I said that tbh.

Too far away to make it out.

What is this like the spanish inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    It was french I imagine. Not sure why I said that tbh.

Too far away to make it out.

What is this like the spanish inquisition.
    So now they were Spanish hoolies?

Make your bloody mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

I think it's fair to say that he didn't expect it

done all six games,spent 18 days out there altogether and didn't see any trouble.even from the Russians we met in tolouse.

Was in France for nigh on a month, not a pick of bother. The Russians were a good laugh in Toulouse. Portuguese were the most unsociable, no craic at all and after a semi final win as well?

I live in France and went to about 10 games and didn't have or see any trouble. If I saw some pissed up idiot hanging off an art installation I'd probably think he was a c*nt though.

I'm so glad we made it to the euros as there won't be a tournament like it again with Qatar, Russia and the next euros being over several countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I live in France and went to about 10 games and didn't have or see any trouble. If I saw some pissed up idiot hanging off an art installation I'd probably think he was a c*nt though.

I'm so glad we made it to the euros as there won't be a tournament like it again with Qatar, Russia and the next euros being over several countries.
    With France being so close and forthcoming tournaments in ridiculous places or with different formats, it really was 'once in a lifetime' for a lot of us. Oh, and the fact that we qualified, no guarantee of that in the future, yep, France fell just nicely for us. As for the 'trouble' thing, nigh on 100% per cent of us Welsh fans behaved impeccably and nigh on 100% of us didn't encounter any problems, simple formula really, act sensibly, enjoy yourself and others around you seem to do the same whatever their nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    The first inquisition was in France. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Inquisition

And I had no trouble at all during my two visits to France last summer. The only bad behaviour I saw was pissed up English fans on consecutive nights in a rugby bar in Biarritz. The muscular rugby-loving locals mobbed up and booted them (about 10 cretinous west-midlanders) out on the second night to loud cheers, including from the few Welsh in the rammed bar.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Ye mate sitting on a train with my welsh top on made a 18 odd year old spit in my face as he ran off.

I am not lying so I don't know why you try to turn it as if it is my fault. A minority of french people we met were complete scum bags, not a majority.
    18 year old?

He was 14 earlier on in the thread.
    The train was VERY late.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    The train was VERY late.

In his defence, it was probably all a dream so normal rules don't apply.