+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: warnock

warnock

a 68 year old yorkshireman born in sheffield , had more clubs than jack nicklaus and one of the best at getting a club out of the clarts when they need it and now been a cardiff city manager you can all testify to what he as done since he was appointed .

but a word of caution , you wont get promotion under him because he wont be there long enough , and tan aint really interested in giving it another go financially anyway, his interests lie elsewhere , be very surprised if warnock is still at cardiff this time next year.

warnock as done is job he as kept you up

Re: warnock

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    ...warnock as done is job he as kept you up
    Oo. As e ? O rite.

a 68 year old yorkshireman born in sheffield , had more clubs than jack nicklaus and one of the best at getting a club out of the clarts when they need it and now been a cardiff city manager you can all testify to what he as done since he was appointed .

but a word of caution , you wont get promotion under him because he wont be there long enough , and tan aint really interested in giving it another go financially anyway, his interests lie elsewhere , be very surprised if warnock is still at cardiff this time next year.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope for another update next time Vincent rings you.

Cool story bro.

Thanks, Chris. I look forward to Cellino sacking Garry Monk this summer.

Thanks for the insight Chris, you have saved me a lot of money as there's no way I am going to renew my season ticket now that I know what is really going on Basket case of a club!!

oooo the football expert is back. when did this happen?

What a bitter bitter arsehole of a Merthyr dwelling man (I use the term man loosely in your case) you are Chris.
    Eh by gum

" warnock as done is job he as kept you up"

I think the letter "h" must be missing or the grammar is as bad as the content.

ITK

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    " warnock as done is job he as kept you up"

I think the letter "h" must be missing or the grammar is as bad as the content.
    Chris is from Merthyr but thinks that if he types that way people will think he is a Yorkshireman.
    In reality he has probably never been to Elland Rd.
    He used to post as Chris the "White" on a fishing forum I am on.
    Arsehole of a man.

Who let this annoying **** Chris back on the forum?

It bad enough with out that stupid **** posting on here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Who let this annoying **** Chris back on the forum?

It bad enough with out that stupid **** posting on here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    what cardiff really need is a chairman who is prepared for you to play in blue, and not do it as an afterthought like tan did when it went belly up in the premier league, a new chairman who is prepared to splash the cash, something tan will never do simply because is new identity of playing in red went down like a lead balloon.

until a new chairman arrives then cardiff will simply tread water, instead of making actual progress , the guy at bournemouth is a great example of what can be done at an even smaller club than cardiff. and could even lead you to former glories, thats if you actually had any to begin with.

Have I gone back in time 6 months.

Who let this boring weirdo on to post the exact same thing over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Have I gone back in time 6 months.

Who let this boring weirdo on to post the exact same thing over and over again?
    Yep, he's been lurking all that time and not been able to come up with any fresh material.

what cardiff really need is a chairman who is prepared for you to play in blue, and not do it as an afterthought like tan did when it went belly up in the premier league, a new chairman who is prepared to splash the cash, something tan will never do simply because is new identity of playing in red went down like a lead balloon.

until a new chairman arrives then cardiff will simply tread water, instead of making actual progress , the guy at bournemouth is a great example of what can be done at an even smaller club than cardiff. and could even lead you to former glories, thats if you actually had any to begin with.
    Tan is not the chairman.

Comepletely correct...if we entirely ignore the fact that he jointly holds the record for the most promotions in English football.

Other than that though, super super correct...

"We used t` live in a septic tank on`t motorway but it was home to us."

Michael Morris bin this fake leeds fan off he does n`t change his boring content and just clogs up the board.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    "We used t` live in a septic tank on`t motorway but it was home to us."

Michael Morris bin this fake leeds fan off he does n`t change his boring content and just clogs up the board.
    you all make me laugh, if you dont like the content dont reply its as simple as that .

everytime i post your like bees round a honeypot , its a football messageboard not the mothers union.

you all make me laugh, if you dont like the content dont reply its as simple as that .

everytime i post your like bees round a honeypot , its a football messageboard not the mothers union.
    "honeypot" ..

Why are you actually posting on this board ????
    The rest of us post because we are Cardiff fans & this is a Cardiff forum.
    Why not, & I realise this is a radical idea to you, but why not post on a Leeds forum ?
    You know Leeds the team you claim to support

That lot doesn't even make sense. It's just a big list of words.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Why are you actually posting on this board ????
    The rest of us post because we are Cardiff fans & this is a Cardiff forum.
    Why not, & I realise this is a radical idea to you, but why not post on a Leeds forum ?
    You know Leeds the team you claim to support
    i do post on a leeds forum: , i also have friends and family who support cardiff, i did not realise that you had to support cardiff to post on another clubs messageboard, something that most be totally unique to this board as many other clubs boards have fans of various other clubs post on them as well.

if you do not have alternative viewpoints regarding how the club is run, then you end up with a bunch of nodding donkeys that all end agreeing with each other and then it becomes very boring indeed.
    Last edited by chris; 17-02-17 at 19:51.

Bit ironic considering you've been lurking around our board for months don't you think?