+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: warnock

Re: warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Bit ironic considering you've been lurking around our board for months don't you think?
    i was banned .

how can i be lurking if i cannot post

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    i do post on a leeds forum: thumbup: , i also have friends and family who support cardiff, i did not realise that you had to support cardiff to post on another clubs messageboard, something that most be totally unique to this board as many other clubs boards have fans of various other clubs post on them as well.

if you do not have alternative viewpoints regarding how the club is run, then you end up with a bunch of nodding donkeys that all end agreeing with each other and then it becomes very boring indeed.
    Firstly you only post on this board to vent your hatred of Cardiff City & ramble on about Leeds, a team that no one here is interested in
    Why post on this board when it is obvious you don"t like our football team.
    Secondly how many Cardiff City fans post on the Leeds forum ?
    Thirdly you don"t have an "alternative viewpoints regarding how the club is run" you just put the club, it"s owner, fans & players down.
    Fourthly feck off.
    Finally, Mike please re-ban this moron

i was banned .

how can i be lurking if i cannot post
    You could if you knew what it meant.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Firstly you only post on this board to vent your hatred of Cardiff City & ramble on about Leeds, a team that no one here is interested in
    Why post on this board when it is obvious you don"t like our football team.
    Secondly how many Cardiff City fans post on the Leeds forum ?
    Thirdly you don"t have an "alternative viewpoints regarding how the club is run" you just put the club, it"s owner, fans & players down.
    Fourthly feck off.
    Finally, Mike please re-ban this moron
    you go run to teacher sonny . please ban him he is upsetting me, i could not give a monkeys chuff fella .

you go run to teacher sonny . please ban him he is upsetting me, i could not give a monkeys chuff fella .
    Do us both a favour you feckwit I am no son of yours

you all make me laugh, if you dont like the content dont reply its as simple as that .

everytime i post your like bees round a honeypot , its a football messageboard not the mothers union.
    I neither like it or hate it , it`s just predictable bile.
    Just make one of your posts a sticky with :-
    Tan`s not interested in City anymore
    You played in red
    Leeds are massive
    Cardiff have shit support
    etc
    etc etc
    Boring boring boring
    bring something interesting and different and I could see your relevance but as it is You are just a cock womble

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I neither like it or hate it , it`s just predictable bile.
    Just make one of your posts a sticky with :-
    Tan`s not interested in City anymore
    You played in red
    Leeds are massive
    Cardiff have shit support
    etc
    etc etc
    Boring boring boring
    bring something interesting and different and I could see your relevance but as it is You are just a cock womble
    there plenty of cockwombles on here, you should all get together and have a cockwombles night out, i bet that would be fun , you could all sit together and bore each other to death.

there plenty of cockwombles on here, you should all get together and have a cockwombles night out, i bet that would be fun , you could all sit together and bore each other to death.
    There's a party you are a cert to be invited too .

Cockwomble **** .

Mike get rid of this boring **** please ..

Banned

I' ll put money he's not with us next season.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36333439

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I' ll put money he's not with us next season.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36333439
    How much?

I'd love to bore you to death

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    How much?
    Did you read the the link? Did you notice any similarity in it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'd love to bore you to death
    You bore me to death

Did you read the the link? Did you notice any similarity in it?
    Yes I read the link.

'Any similarity' in what? Between Rotherham last summer and Cardiff next summer? If that's what you're saying then (to repeat) how much money will you be putting on him leaving us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    There's a party you are a cert to be invited too .

Cockwomble **** .

Mike get rid of this boring **** please ..
    sweaty sock pops along , then lecter and a host of others , i have proved my point , if you like to dish it out fair enough , but dont get upset and go running to mr morris when you get a bit back

you do really need to accept that there is plenty of fans out there , who can give as good as they take , but some of these clowns on here. cry wolf as soon as they get it back.

plenty of posters on here love having a dig on a constant basis at jurrsey, croesy. lone gunman and plenty more , the truth is your like a little club on a messageboard , that dont actually live in the real world half of the time.

i have said my piece and let it go goodnight.
    Last edited by chris; 17-02-17 at 23:56.

sweaty sock pops along , then lecter and a host of others , i have proved my point , if you like to dish it out fair enough , but dont get upset and go running to mr morris when you get a bit back

you do really need to accept that there is plenty of fans out there , who can give as good as they take , but some of these clowns on here. cry wolf as soon as they get it back.

plenty of posters on here love having a dig on a constant basis at jurrsey, croesy. lone gunman and plenty more , the truth is your like a little club on a messageboard , that dont actually live in the real world half of the time.

i have said my piece and let it go goodnight.
    I suggest you come back when you've studied them a bit more.

a 68 year old yorkshireman born in sheffield , had more clubs than jack nicklaus and one of the best at getting a club out of the clarts when they need it and now been a cardiff city manager you can all testify to what he as done since he was appointed .

but a word of caution , you wont get promotion under him because he wont be there long enough , and tan aint really interested in giving it another go financially anyway, his interests lie elsewhere , be very surprised if warnock is still at cardiff this time next year.

warnock as done is job he as kept you up
    Woop, we've been warned!

You bore me to death
    I wish it was more literal

what cardiff really need is a chairman who is prepared for you to play in blue, and not do it as an afterthought like tan did when it went belly up in the premier league, a new chairman who is prepared to splash the cash, something tan will never do simply because is new identity of playing in red went down like a lead balloon.

until a new chairman arrives then cardiff will simply tread water, instead of making actual progress , the guy at bournemouth is a great example of what can be done at an even smaller club than cardiff. and could even lead you to former glories, thats if you actually had any to begin with.
    There's no doubt that Tan had his fingers burnt and is unlikely to show the same financial commitment again. An 'absentee' owner also doesnt normally work too well. However if Tan can see the club have a decent crack at promotion with an outlay of £5 million or so, then I think he'll go for it. Otherwise 'treading water' will be the only option available..