+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pakistan hit again

Pakistan hit again

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...144747128.html

Khadim Hussain, deputy inspector-general of Hyderabad police, told Al Jazeera that at least 75 people were killed in the blast, and more than 200 were injured.

At least 43 men, nine women and 20 children were among the victims.

Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder, reporting from Islamabad, said: "We are told that the death toll is likely to climb much higher. Hundreds are wounded and have been moved to local hospitals where the facilities aren't in the best shape."

They've been hit with huge death tolls from the terror group and others. Including the below which I had forgotten abuot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_P...chool_massacre

At what do other Islamic countries have enough and actually do something?. This is not a problem the west can solve.

Re: Pakistan hit again

Interesting that those who (rightly) complained that people didn't write about the atrocity of killing 6 muslims in a mosque in Canada, don't feel it appropriate to roundly condemn this atrocity by muslim terrorists (again).

? double standards ?

Terrible what's going on there, in India and the rest of the world - in the name of the religion of peace !!

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Interesting that those who (rightly) complained that people didn't write about the atrocity of killing 6 muslims in a mosque in Canada, don't feel it appropriate to roundly condemn this atrocity by muslim terrorists (again).

? double standards ?

Terrible what's going on there, in India and the rest of the world - in the name of the religion of peace !!
    And the victims of this incident are also Muslims it needs to be remembered.

As they are the majority of these acts.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    And the victims of this incident are also Muslims it needs to be remembered.

As they are the majority of these acts.
    Totally understand that they were muslims.

The important part that some of the liberal minded forget is that VAST majority of terrorism around the world is Islamic.

It is not, and never has been the religion of peace.

Of course there are peaceful muslims, but the values and way of life of Muhammed was extremely violent, paedophile and with a large number of wives.

His human rights and women's rights were appalling, which the followers of Islam, believe are acceptable.

Have you EVER seen, heard or read ANY Muslim criticise Muhammed for these appalling beliefs, values, culture and way of life ?

Totally understand that they were muslims.

The important part that some of the liberal minded forget is that VAST majority of terrorism around the world is Islamic.

It is not, and never has been the religion of peace.

Of course there are peaceful muslims, but the values and way of life of Muhammed was extremely violent, paedophile and with a large number of wives.

His human rights and women's rights were appalling, which the followers of Islam, believe are acceptable.

Have you EVER seen, heard or read ANY Muslim criticise Muhammed for these appalling beliefs, values, culture and way of life ?
    It may come as a shock to you but back when all these religious texts were dreamed up almost everyone was a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It may come as a shock to you but back when all these religious texts were dreamed up almost everyone was a ****.
    harsh, but ..

I dont recall the Jesus, the Christian equivalent of Muhammed, having sex with his 9 year old wife, who he married when she was aged 6, or him having a large number of wives or him murdering thousands and instructing his followers to do the same.

Also the sad point is that hundreds of millions of Muslims believe and follow Muhammeds doctrine, values and way of life in 2017.

I dont recall the Jesus, the Christian equivalent of Muhammed, having sex with his 9 year old wife, who he married when she was aged 6, or him having a large number of wives or him murdering thousands and instructing his followers to do the same.

Also the sad point is that hundreds of millions of Muslims believe and follow Muhammeds doctrine, values and way of life in 2017.
    What is the answer then? Shall we kill them?

What is the answer then? Shall we kill them?
    Did I say that ?
    The answer is certainly NOT to expect a lot of them to integrate western values, cultures, beliefs and way of life in any century soon.
    So one.answer is to minimise and to screen ALL potential migrants from islamic countries.
    Another is to stop getting involved in the problems of those countries, even when dictators are committing atrocities.
    We can't win, we try to help and then get accused of interfering.
    If that is what is wanted then sadly we need to leave them to it.
    We need to deal with those who we suspect of planning or supporting those who are planning actions against this country, in an extremely firm manner.
    We need to look at the validity of all religions in the uk and.not 'just' the extremely vociferous 5% and take into account the other 95% of the UK.

My understanding is that this has been disputed by a number of Islamic scholars and she was nearer to 20.

Impossible to prove one way or the other when they've both been dead for about 1500 years.

I agree that hundreds of millions of muslims still follow his doctrine, but by the same token hundred of millions of muslims don't go around chopping people's heads off.

Did I say that ?
    The answer is certainly NOT to expect a lot of them to integrate western values, cultures, beliefs and way of life in any century soon.
    So one.answer is to minimise and to screen ALL potential migrants from islamic countries.
    Another is to stop getting involved in the problems of those countries, even when dictators are committing atrocities.
    We need to deal with those who we suspect of planning or supporting those who are planning actions against this country, in an extremely firm manner.
    We need to look at the validity of all religions in the uk and.not 'just' the extremely vociferous 5% and take into account the other 95% of the UK.
    I don't we should lump all muslims together though. There is a definite problem with how some interpret the make believe.

They are no set in stone beliefs. Religions are chopped and changed day to day. I read recently that nothing in the earliest islamic writing suggest the face veil is necessary, only modesty?.

A more conservative group of people take the reigns, hey presty - Veil are common.

You'll find many nice Christians, then you see russia legalising domestic abuse to cement their orthodox christian roots.

I read a few days ago that the below religion began, then Islam could well have grown from it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism

"Manichaeism taught an elaborate dualistic cosmology describing the struggle between a good, spiritual world of light, and an evil, material world of darkness".

Muslims have it in their heads the real world is inherently sinful. Lob in centuries of this thinking and here we are.

Grammatical errors above from me as always but the edit time!:

And that Manicheaism was the first to bring hatefulness into religion.

Idiocy compounds idiocy.

It really is embarrassing at times, faith. I don't claim to the answers and I'm as dumb as the next person. Speaking with certainty as if islam or christinaity is the righteous path when countless religions predate them

Hopefully that way of thinking will die off and we can start again.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 20-02-17 at 15:38.

Did I say that ?
    Loads have integrated, especially in the UK. I agree that a massive increase in migration does make this challenge more difficult for both the receiving country and the migrant themselves. Thankfully we elect a government and pay them lots of money to overcome challenges, you should try blaming them for more things that don't quite work.

I wasn't aware that there was free movement to the UK from from many majority Muslim countries.

It is probably not what the people want, hence why their leader is called a dictator. I don't think the best way to keep Britain safe is to ignore the rest of the world. Having said this, we have a recent history of acting first and thinking later, we don't appear to be learning from this.

Do you mean like legislating against this kind of behaviour and then subsequently using those powers to arrest, prosecute and incarcerate people?

I have looked, none of them have any validity in my opinion. Are you saying Muslims get better treatment than everyone else?

https://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/wp-c...lamophobia.jpg

Imagine if those daily headlines were all about Welsh people. It must get to you after a while.

Loads have integrated, especially in the UK. I agree that a massive increase in migration does make this challenge more difficult for both the receiving country and the migrant themselves. Thankfully we elect a government and pay them lots of money to overcome challenges, you should try blaming them for more things that don't quite work.

I wasn't aware that there was free movement to the UK from from many majority Muslim countries.

It is probably not what the people want, hence why their leader is called a dictator. I don't think the best way to keep Britain safe is to ignore the rest of the world. Having said this, we have a recent history of acting first and thinking later, we don't appear to be learning from this.

Do you mean like legislating against this kind of behaviour and then subsequently using those powers to arrest, prosecute and incarcerate people?

I have looked, none of them have any validity in my opinion. Are you saying Muslims get better treatment than everyone else?

https://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/wp-c...lamophobia.jpg

Imagine if those daily headlines were all about Welsh people. It must get to you after a while.
    I agree that many Muslims have, or try to integrate. However it's the huge numbers that do not (or will never want to) integrate that MUST concern us.

Of course a number of that group will just want to go about their lives in an Islamic way, which is fine.

There will be those that want to change the UK and Europe as well as the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand into a more Islamic type of country. Slowly (not too slowly), but surely parts of their way of life is becoming the norm in these countries.
    Islam will be able to take control in many decades time, without the need for military or terrorist actions, however there are significant number who wish to take this course of action, with even greater numbers supporting and covering them.

We (and Europe, as well as the countries mentioned above) have had huge increases (70% in the UK) in the Muslim population EVERY decade for the last 30 years. IF that is due to Muslims birth rate, then that is a serious worry. Of course it is not, so therefore there are some significant numbers migrating to the UK (presumably from Muslim countries). Would you agree?

Definitely bring in harsh new anti-terrorism legislation. There have been many precedents set in the past bringing in Charters at exceptional times. I would say it is exceptional that we need to protect British citizens from ANY terrorism.

I looked at the link to the cluster of tabloid headlines.

The majority sadly are accurate or fair.

Halal meat being forced on children in schools.
    Banning the veil - not used that much in most Muslim countries. Turkey has banned it for nearly 90 years, unless the dangerous Erdogan has recently overturned that ruling.
    Muslims (with links to supporters of 9/11 attacks) apparently did hijack an election over 10 years ago !!
    Ramadam-a ding-dong. Certainly a classless headline, but behind that Channel 4 were wanting to broadcast the Islamic call to prayer every morning ! Seriously a national TV channel wanting to do that, when there is so much concern and apprehension about Islam.
    BBC put Muslims before you is relating to an 8 year old article about the BBC DG who refused to allow mainstream comedians to do any comedy sketches about Muslims, but readily welcomed sketches that had anything to do with Christianity. He claimed that Muslims were attached to their faith and because they were a minority that they were to be treated differently.
    The real reason according to those affected (long term BBC comedians) is that there is an inherent fear of offending radical elements of Islam and the consequences resulting from that. They tread on egg-shells as they are terrified of offending Islam, but the other 95% of the population are fair game.
    Muslim only loos. Not completely accurate, but the introduction of new Muslim friendly toilets being created in hospitals and factories like Greggs bakery, which is basically shit hole in the floor.
    I'm sure we have ALL seen the footage of Muslims with placards, shouting and screaming " UK go to hell, USA go to hell, behead those in the West, Sharia law for UK, etc......"

Many of those headlines have been spread over 10 years, but seeing a montage like that, makes it look like a relentless attack on Islam if they were without foundation.

However, as shown much of it is with foundation. Can you understand WHY these headlines exist?

Can you also see that a montage of headlines shown in one photograph is extremely misleading and misdirecting away from the real problem and trying to direct towards a perception that UK media is racist (even though Islam is NOT a race).

That is another concern about those who are trying to support Islam, by misdirecting away from the reality and truth. They are as dangerous as those supporting terrorism.

Edmund Burke stated, "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".

By preventing ANY criticism of Islam, you are paving the way for evil to triumph.