Tan dig deep

Please

Thanks
    £6m is "all" he's looking for. Hardly digging deep really is it

Re: Our Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    £6m is "all" he's looking for. Hardly digging deep really is it
    The wages are the issue.

What I like most about the interview was what he said to Ken.
    The guy ...Ken .... looks so bloody good to me.
    Now he is scoring freely I am sure it will continue!

All our strikers scored yesterday said Neil ....God to hear that from a Cardiff manager is almost unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    The wages are the issue.

How do you know that?

4 x £1.5m players are hardly going to be asking for anymore than the likes of Whitts, Manga etc who'll be off the books in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post

How do you know that?

4 x £1.5m players are hardly going to be asking for anymore than the likes of Whitts, Manga etc who'll be off the books in the summer
    We will be hard pressed to replace the quality of Whittingham and Manga

Why would you want them off the books? A club legend who knows this league inside out and our technically most gifted defender.

Warnock's no mug he'll be trying to get them both to re-sign - albeit on lower wages

I think Manga will leave but I really hope Whittingham stays

I am not a fan of love-ins for managers.

I always remember going into the premier league year everyone said they'd be happy to scrape survival.

Within 2 months people were on about sacking MM and we weren't even in the relegation zone.

Neil Warnock has done exceptionally well in his first few months but if our performances nose dive at any point next year it'll quickly turn.

Look at bristol city

Sorry to be a wet towel.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

I always remember going into the premier league year everyone said they'd be happy to scrape survival.

Within 2 months people were on about sacking MM and we weren't even in the relegation zone.

Neil Warnock has done exceptionally well in his first few months but if our performances nose dive at any point next year it'll quickly turn.

Look at bristol city

Sorry to be a wet towel.
    Yes, but to be fair those people were Vincent Tan and his painter and decorator

Look at bristol city

Sorry to be a wet towel.
    I don't think anyone was calling for Malky to be sacked except Tan

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Oooh, you've got a short memory. Here's a quote from you six weeks into our Premier League campaign:

mlakys got 2 go just not gd enuff at this levl go on tan do wats best for are culb

Fowned owt agen ffs

I remember 100% people wanted him gone then the don't sack mackay song began and it gave him a lease of life, for a bit.

I remember 100% people wanted him gone then the don't sack mackay song began and it gave him a lease of life, for a bit.
    100% of people wanted him gone? Rubbish. Maybe 5%, tops. The song only caught off because people wanted him to stay. If they wanted him sacked, the song wouldn't have been sung.

Also, Warnock has transformed the club so the love in is understandable. I for one, love the bloke.

BS.jpg