+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ralls

Joe Ralls

Superb today. Another one that looks a completely different player under Warnock

Blue in the Face

Re: Joe Ralls

Great to see. There's no reason why Joe can't become a top player in this division. We also need good free kick taker options if Whitts is to play less and less from now on.

It was a fabulous performance all round today mate. I know Rotherham were poor but that was the most fluid i have seen us second half since the days of Bothroyd, Chopra etc.

Noone, Harris and Hoilett played off Zohore perfectly and it was an absolute joy.

As well as having pace and trickery in the above three, one of the main reasons we are playing so well is because the midfield two of Ralls and Gunnarsson are willing to get forward and join in the attacks.

This bravery is a welcome change from the mega conservative approach of Slade and Trollope (and to an extent Malky)

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    It was a fabulous performance all round today mate. I know Rotherham were poor but that was the most fluid i have seen us second half since the days of Bothroyd, Chopra etc.

Noone, Harris and Hoilett played off Zohore perfectly and it was an absolute joy.

As well as having pace and trickery in the above three, one of the main reasons we are playing so well is because the midfield two of Ralls and Gunnarsson are willing to get forward and join in the attacks.

This bravery is a welcome change from the mega conservative approach of Slade and Trollope (and to an extent Malky)
    Can't wait to see the game on player tomorrow. Spoiled it by watching the highlights and all the goals ooze confidence as others have said.