+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How much has Zohore saved Warnock ?

How much has Zohore saved Warnock ?

Re: How much has Zohore saved Warnock ?

FAKE NEWS!

He's saved Warnock nothing but he's saved Tan a bob or two.

He is helping to mittigate the terrible piece of business our wonderful board agreed to in giving away gestedes for £200k to blackburn who has gone on to be sold not once but twice for £6m

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    He's saved Warnock nothing but he's saved Tan a bob or two.
    3 Jan 2017 Warnock said (and I quote): "He's probably saved me £1.5m I would imagine. I can't see myself buying anyone better than that,"

He's a canny old fox is our Neil, talking him up.
    If Ken carries this form on til the end of the season, he will be hot property next year and our Neil is nurturing his development along with raising his value.
    This should mean more money (provided it is handed to him by VT, God forbid it isn't) for Neil to spend on others....
    perhaps on another keeper? We do like a keeper

Not only has Zohore saved Warnock but I think vice versa also. According to NW, Zohore was on his way out the door and he had a stern word with him and gave him one last chance against Wolves at home. He's gone from strength to stregth since and lets be honest, I couldn't imagine the same ever happening with Trollope or Slade as his manager.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    He is helping to mittigate the terrible piece of business our wonderful board agreed to in giving away gestedes for £200k to blackburn who has gone on to be sold not once but twice for £6m
    Without wishing to scratch old wounds, but almost in the same breath, that same board were criticising MacKay for wasting money

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    he's had a good couple of weeks, long way to go yet!

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Without wishing to scratch old wounds, but almost in the same breath, that same board were criticising MacKay for wasting money
    Mackay was still here when Gestede was sent out on loan, with the option to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Mackay was still here when Gestede was sent out on loan, with the option to buy.
    I knew Malay sent him out on loan, good move at the time imho, but thought the sale was agreed after he left?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I knew Malay sent him out on loan, good move at the time imho, but thought the sale was agreed after he left?
    It was set-out in the terms of the loan. His contract was up in that summer as well.

Warnock Saved Zohore reads better, 4.5 million take it before he's injured, we're safe now.