+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loan Watch (19/2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Loan Watch (19/2)

Like/upvote. Not sure why Ed Wood had to go to Berwick though. If he had to go to all League grounds in England he wouldn't need to go to Cardiff, Swansea and Newport; if it's all English league grounds then no need for Berwick. If it's all league grounds in England and Wales then he has 12 more to go. Come on Ed, make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Like/upvote. Not sure why Ed Wood had to go to Berwick though. If he had to go to all League grounds in England he wouldn't need to go to Cardiff, Swansea and Newport; if it's all English league grounds then no need for Berwick. If it's all league grounds in England and Wales then he has 12 more to go. Come on Ed, make an effort.
    Thanks all.

Don't shoot the messenger, it's a nonsense to me too. The guys who started this in the 60's visited Berwick on top of the 92 so it's become part of the schedule for anyone else who's tragic enough to go for the record. Ed breaks me. He goes on about how he's raising money for charity but the article I read said that he'd raised around £5,000 and spent over £5,500 (+ lost wages) doing it. Do the maths mate, give five grand to charity next time but stay at home. You'll be £500 better off and no one will think you're a sad loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Thanks all.

Don't shoot the messenger, it's a nonsense to me too. The guys who started this in the 60's visited Berwick on top of the 92 so it's become part of the schedule for anyone else who's tragic enough to go for the record. Ed breaks me. He goes on about how he's raising money for charity but the article I read said that he'd raised around £5,000 and spent over £5,500 (+ lost wages) doing it. Do the maths mate, give five grand to charity next time but stay at home. You'll be £500 better off and no one will think you're a sad loser.
    I know you're annoyed that Ed didn't donate 5 grand to the "Bring Etien Home Campaign" but there's no need for insults