During Warnock's appearance on GOS yesterday which I found great viewing our manager mentioned he was meeting our chairman today to discuss the way ahead around budgets and ffp etc. Time will tell as to how successful or not this meeting will be.

However, as a fan base we too can have an influence on whether or not Warnock will still be at the help next season. Not only in the obvious way by renewing season tickets etc to improve our income streams but also in a much more subtle way.

At the end of his post match interview on Cardiff City Player against Rotherham, Warnock made mention that his wife Sharon will be in attendance for the Fulham game on Saturday so he best get a result! As she continues her road to recovery from cancer and has been so supportive of Neil taking the job here, I am sure our manager for one would be heartened to hear the Canton singing there's only one Sharon Warnock as much as he was to hear his own name sang on Saturday.

A few years back I always remember listening to an interview Peter Thorne gave along the lines of he couldn't believe his ears on making his way to our playoff final v QPR where our fans were singing his wife's name (Emma) Thorne is magic, she wears a magic hat song in the build up to the match. He commented that our fans were special and that memory would stick with him for the rest of his life.

So let's all play our part Saturday!