+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What news sites do you use?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What news sites do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I donated to Wikipedia once. A tenner. I felt we didn't appreciate how much use they are. I use it multiple times every single day.

Feeling like I had contributed to one of the greatest sources of information the world has known, I turned my PC off.

Next day I happened to use it again, to be met with a huge banner saying PLEASE DONATEEEEEEE.

No email from them thanking me, nowt.
    You worry me. The other day you told us about your protest against conceptual art that ending with you being duffed up by some children and now you say you are sending money to strangers on the internet. The next time you get a mad idea in your confused noggin you should post on here first for some guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You worry me. The other day you told us about your protest against conceptual art that ending with you being duffed up by some children and now you say you are sending money to strangers on the internet. The next time you get a mad idea in your confused noggin you should post on here first for some guidance.
    Thinking back I definitely don't understand why I gave them money.

They should just monetise it or something. I'd happily pay a few quid for access to it.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ this seems to be good. Although i'll inevitably discover something wrong about it.