I think our recent improvement in attacking play owes a lot to the influence of our dynamic midfield duo.

Gunnarsson has become the "poster boy" for Neil Warnock's Cardiff City team. His bristling intent, prowling presence, desire sheer will and determination have become a flag pole around which the whole team rally. He optimises the aggression and desire that brings success in the championship.

Ralls has had to work hard to establish himself as a first team regular. Despite criticism from fans and periods of mediocrity, he has shown great resilience. He is always compared with Whittingham because both players are primarily left footed. He has never wavered in his desire to be an influential palyer for us. He never stops trying to be progressive and influential.

Our midfield paly as had a higher tempo in the last three games. This means our two wide palyers are receiving the ball quicker. They are attacking fullbacks with space behind them, because wide midfield players have not had the opportunity to provide a second barrier. Their recent form is testimony to the opportunities our midfield are providing.

It is a tempo more prone to mistakes but it is more exciting to watch. I have never been on my feet so much, for many years, than in the last few weeks. We want to watch football that is exciting. Warnock is delivering.
These two players are instrumental in making it happen.