+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mr nice new Blackburn manager

Mr nice new Blackburn manager

Re: Mr nice new Blackburn manager

I thought Howard Marks was dead

I like Tony Mowbray but I'm not sure moving from basket case Coventry to unemployment to basket case Blackburn is really progress?

At least Owen Coyle is now free to take over that SPL NewCo with no manager. The one that replaced Rangers at Ibrox....
    Last edited by jon1959; 22-02-17 at 12:22.

He's a young looking 53 year old

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I like Tony Mowbray but I'm not sure moving from basket case Coventry to unemployment to basket case Blackburn is really progress?

At least Owen Coyle is now free to take over that SPL NewCo with no manager. The one that replaced Rangers at Ibrox....
    nobody replaced rangers they are same club football clubs canot go bust only the companies that run them.

What is the worst that can happen ?
    Out of work so take this job, maybe last 6 months and get sacked with a pay out. Not so bad....

Bad timing for City as a new manager may just lift them for our game with them next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    nobody replaced rangers they are same club football clubs canot go bust only the companies that run them.
    To me, they are a new club with none of the history of the old rangers.

Oh come on joining a basket case club doesnt seem to have been a prob for our Neil and it prob wont be a prob for big Tony

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    No one gives a shit