Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
You are working on the premise that their current form will be their future form. In football, no-one knows.
Ok, then. Are you suggesting that, because you do not know your future form, it's best to leave things as they are as they might just possibly improve? Even if the evidence indicates otherwise, just leave things as they are, things might get better?

Leicester's form is relegation form, no two ways about it. Only Palace have shown worse form in the division over the last 10 games. It's true we don't know what might happen in the future. They might do what they did 2 years ago and go on an incredible run.

This has to be the crux of the matter, though. If a team is heading towards relegation, which is where Leicester are heading if things carry on as they are, do you remain blase and hope for a turn around based on not being able to predict the future or do you become proactive and think that a turn around might only happen if changes are made?

There's no real evidence to say either method works better but do you think Swansea would have turned things around as they have had Bradley still been in charge? On the flip side you can say that Allardyce has had no effect at Palace. I'm not sure someone new at Leicester would have the desired effect if I'm honest. But I can understand the idea that a club might decide to change its manager if it feels there's no way that manager is going to turn around that side's major decline, even if that manager led the team to an extraordinary achievement. That's life, that happens in business. Yesterday's news is today's chip paper.