+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock agrees contract extension

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock agrees contract extension

Great news! Exciting times ahead now!

Brilliant that it's been done so early in order to get things lined up for next season as quickly as possible.

Reading between the lines VT and Dalman have pushed the budget to the limits of what we can afford but NW will still have a lot of wheeling and dealing to do to make it all work. I think this means Whitts is likely to go, along with anyone on a high wage that we can offload.

I'm hoping we can afford a good keeper, striker and midfielder to add to a strong nucleus already. Of those here out of contract/on loan that I'd hope we might keep then Hoilett and McGregor are the main ones for me. I'm still not convinced by Kadeem unless he is low cost.

Is Noone out of contract? I think he might be worth keeping but he'll be 30 next year too.

Just need to finish the season with a good head of steam now to bring in ST sales from the floating fans with the promise of an exciting season ahead.

Fulham becomes even more important to put in a good performance.

Yep great news to buck me up after a bad result for me in Copeland.

Great news - exactly what the club needs.

As much as Tan gets stick (and rightly so) for getting things wrong he deserves credit for giving Neil the cash to stick around and have a go next season.