+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock agrees contract extension

Re: Warnock agrees contract extension

I think Vincent Tan needs to be thanked in all this. Warnock seems happy with him and thats good enough for me.I just hope that this will be the start of a new time for the club and we can all move on.Its in our hands now the owner and board are doing their bit so lets all go for it.

Blog Entries

Great news.

Absolutely Fantastic news

Bloooooooeeebirrddsssssss

Fantastic news. Increases the vibes around the place. Well done to the club; great timing. Hopefully the sleeping support will awake.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Great news.

Ewe dun evan goa two ghames

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Fantastic news. Increases the vibes around the place. Well done to the club; great timing. Hopefully the sleeping support will awake.
    Spedger
    what about the anti Tan brigade

It's just great to have that excitement again I really am bouncing with this news.
    Our Neil has really turned us around big time ......oh yes and it's Friday night and first bottle of red almost gone
    Oh willie willie willie willie willie willie Anderson �� Wrong era I know but roll on next season ��

Good to see the positivyon here after a few years of despondency. Warnock is a great fit

Banned

Warnock said he don't know what's around the corner which tells me once the season tickets have been sold he'll find an excuse to f-o.
    Don't build your hopes up girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Warnock said he don't know what's around the corner which tells me once the season tickets have been sold he'll find an excuse to f-o.
    I think you must be in the running for the most miserable bugger ever to live on this earth...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think you must be in the running for the most miserable bugger ever to live on this earth...
    Do you think Warnock would say he was leaving before the season tickets were on sale?

Yes or no

Fcuk off knob.

Do you think Warnock would say he was leaving before the season tickets were on sale?

Yes or no

What would he care if he was leaving?

Do you think he would care......yes or no

Yes or no
    Yes

I think you've been badly hurt somewhere along the line to assume the whole world is that miserable and calculating. At the age of 68 what on earth would he have to gain from being complicit in screwing money out of a few fans?

If he changes his mind and leaves then that's life, but it won't make you right in your miserable little existence. He's as likely to leave as stay if his wife needs more of his time, and that's quite possible it seems, but right now I choose to believe he wants to be here - life and health permitting...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Or the most obvious wind up merchant on this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    what about the anti Tan brigade
    No doubt the main culprit is looking for other things to bash the Tan/club with.

A timely boost before what could be our toughest game left.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or the most obvious wind up merchant on this earth.

Hes Roathie - A Jack.

Say it ain't so

Great news, time for all City fans to pull together now. A decent chance of an exciting season ahead, but we've got our part to play in turning up, buying season tickets and supporting the players, especially when things don't go to plan.
    After next season we lose our parachute payments and it will get tougher again.
    So please- one more big effort ...
    Also good news that Hoilett wants to stay as he's a player well worth watching and I'm convinced there is better to come from him after a pre season and with his confidence building.