+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is an unusual thing to say while we are discussing the safety and well-being of young children. What is the connection or the relavance?
    Says the guy who was making pizza jokes earlier in the thread.

The conversation has changed a lot in the thread. What do you think about Daddy's ongoing refusal to release his records and the Republicans backing him?

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Says the guy who was making pizza jokes earlier in the thread.

The conversation has changed a lot in the thread. What do you think about Daddy's ongoing refusal to release his records and the Republicans backing him?
    That debunked pizzagate thing is a totally different issue, it's a conspiracy theory right? So I was poking fun at the conspiracy theory that people like yourself propagate, not the actual children.

Regarding the tax records, not showing them to the public isn't a violation of any state or federal laws, so it is not an investigable case. I'm sure that if there were occurences of any wrongdoing, then the IRS would be on to him.

The Democrats have tried everything to discredit Trump and failed. All they could come with was some decades old locker room banter, making a big issue over tax returns, and the "it's the Russians" fake news story. So the big question is what does Trump have on them? I think you will find that there is more to come regarding the attacks by the MSM on Flynn and Sessions . Just remember all the inversions of reality that have already taken place
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 02-03-17 at 15:18.