+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Coming back to the question

Would you agree that the timing and apparent annual occurrence of the operation suggests that is had absolutely no connection whatsoever with Trump becoming president?
    It's irrelevant really as Trump hasn't acknowledged and propably isn't even aware of this data. I'd say people are probably pushing these figures in order to draw attention to the bigger issues, such as trafficking and abuse of children.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's irrelevant really as Trump hasn't acknowledged and propably isn't even aware of this data. I'd say people are probably pushing these figures in order to draw attention to the bigger issues, such as trafficking and abuse of children.
    Wasn't really interested in whether you thought it was irrelevant or not, just asking a pretty simple question

Would you agree that the timing and apparent annual occurrence of the operation suggests that is had absolutely no connection whatsoever with Trump becoming president?

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Wasn't really interested in whether you thought it was irrelevant or not, just asking a pretty simple question

In the grand scheme of things it is totally irrelevant, so I'm not sure why you are getting stuck on it, you are just splitting hairs But I do think it is a good thing that arrest numbers are increasing under Trump, it means that law enforcement officials are feeling more empowered to do their jobs correctly. I remember during the election campaign he said he would be doing this, so it seems to be working.

In the grand scheme of things it is totally irrelevant, so I'm not sure why you are getting stuck on it, you are just splitting hairs But I do think it is a good thing that arrest numbers are increasing under Trump, it means that law enforcement officials are feeling more empowered to do their jobs correctly. I remember during the election campaign he said he would be doing this, so it seems to be working.
    Well at least you have managed to convince yourself that you are correct - I'm pleased for you

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Do you believe there's any truth in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't know enough about it to have an opinion either way to be honest, what do you think?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD2pwatfQg4

Blog Entries

I think it's abhorrent that anyone could publicly accuse others of being involved in child kidnapping, abuse, rape and murder with no evidence.

I will have a watch later, is that the film that AJ showed a clip of in that weird drunken rant the other night?

There you go again focussing on the less relevant issues. Some people are going to dispute the figures, and for whatever reason the MSM don't seem very keen to highlight any of this. The fact is the crackdown is a major government policy that was announced last week. We will just have to wait and see what further developments unfold. I have noted that you are one of the biggest deniers that any wrongdoing is occuring with regards to children, let's just hope you are right.
    Really?

And what is that astounding opinion based on? It's certainly not anything I have ever posted.

You really are a serial fantasist and bullshitter, aren't you? A bit like your hero Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Really?

And what is that astounding opinion based on? It's certainly not anything I have ever posted.

You really are a serial fantasist and bullshitter, aren't you? A bit like your hero Trump.
    Well you did say this Washington pedo stuff wasn't true, so I hope you are right, for the sake of the kids.

Well you did say this Washington pedo stuff wasn't true, so I hope you are right, for the sake of the kids.
    Are you still on about the non-existent basement to the pizza parlour?

I haven't commented on anything but the specific lies in 2 'news' stories you were promoting. Whether the other claims are true or not I have no idea. However I am 100% certain that the basement of a pizza parlour in Washington that was supposedly the site of Clinton satanic abuse sessions does not exist, nor has Trump 'achieved' the level of people trafficking arrests that you claim.

I don't know whether any other 'paedo stuff' stories or claims are true or not, and haven't given an opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports

Are you still on about the non-existent basement to the pizza parlour?

I haven't commented on anything but the specific lies in 2 'news' stories you were promoting. Whether the other claims are true or not I have no idea. However I am 100% certain that the basement of a pizza parlour in Washington that was supposedly the site of Clinton satanic abuse sessions does not exist, nor has Trump 'achieved' the level of people trafficking arrests that you claim.

I don't know whether any other 'paedo stuff' stories or claims are true or not, and haven't given an opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports
    You said there was nothing going on at the pizza restaurant, that no senior democrats were involved in a pedo ring, and you even posted a link to an article that said pizzagate was fake news. Now that sounds like a denial to me. But don't worry I am on your side in hoping that none of it is true, it's just that my belief that nothing is happening is not quite as steadfast as yours.

PS there is a basement, they keep their jars of tomatoes in there.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 01-03-17 at 01:09.

You said there was nothing going on at the pizza restaurant, that no senior democrats were involved in a pedo ring, and you even posted a link to an article that said pizzagate was fake news. Now that sounds like a denial to me. But don't worry I am on your side in hoping that none of it is true, it's just that my belief that nothing is happening is not quite as steadfast as yours.

PS there is a basement, they keep their jars of tomatoes in there.
    I have never said that 'no senior Democrats were involved in a paedo ring'. I have no idea whether they are or are not, although I doubt the accuracy, honesty or sanity of most reports and blogs that you push in support of your agenda.

I did post a link to a story that said (in different words) that pizzagate was fake news.

I'm not 'worried' about you being on my side - just irritated that you invent and misrepresent so often. But very bored with this now and out of the thread.

I have never said that 'no senior Democrats were involved in a paedo ring'. I have no idea whether they are or are not, although I doubt the accuracy, honesty or sanity of most reports and blogs that you push in support of your agenda.

I did post a link to a story that said (in different words) that pizzagate was fake news.

I'm not 'worried' about you being on my side - just irritated that you invent and misrepresent so often. But very bored with this now and out of the thread.
    Anyway it all sounds a bit fishy to me, and that pizza place seems like it may be another sleight of hand trick. Basically they are saying that Person A didn't do Act B in Place C, therefore everybody must be innocent. It is faulty logic used to misdirect, and the press can't get enough of it with their "nothing to see here folks" narrative. So if anything does develop in this case, I actually agree with what you said, that it probabably won't be precisely about Clinton doing satanic stuff in the basement of a pizza restaurant, that is just a diversion. It has all been turned into a game of Cludo!

And about that basement, the owner mentioned in an April 16 2015 interview "Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in."

http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/f...mes-alefantis/
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 01-03-17 at 10:17.

I have never said that 'no senior Democrats were involved in a paedo ring'
    BTW what did you mean when you said ”And I have some doubts that high ranking American Democrats are involved either. But I expect millions will disagree."

The people involved should be encouraging an investigation if they have nothing to hide. It's not as though young children are able to speak out, so I think it would benefit everybody.
    Trump should be releasing his tax returns if he's got nothing to hide.

Trump should be releasing his tax returns if he's got nothing to hide.
    That is an unusual thing to say while we are discussing the safety and well-being of young children. What is the connection or the relavance?

That is an unusual thing to say while we are discussing the safety and well-being of young children. What is the connection or the relavance?
    Says the guy who was making pizza jokes earlier in the thread.

The conversation has changed a lot in the thread. What do you think about Daddy's ongoing refusal to release his records and the Republicans backing him?

Says the guy who was making pizza jokes earlier in the thread.

The conversation has changed a lot in the thread. What do you think about Daddy's ongoing refusal to release his records and the Republicans backing him?
    That debunked pizzagate thing is a totally different issue, it's a conspiracy theory right? So I was poking fun at the conspiracy theory that people like yourself propagate, not the actual children.

Regarding the tax records, not showing them to the public isn't a violation of any state or federal laws, so it is not an investigable case. I'm sure that if there were occurences of any wrongdoing, then the IRS would be on to him.

The Democrats have tried everything to discredit Trump and failed. All they could come with was some decades old locker room banter, making a big issue over tax returns, and the "it's the Russians" fake news story. So the big question is what does Trump have on them? I think you will find that there is more to come regarding the attacks by the MSM on Flynn and Sessions . Just remember all the inversions of reality that have already taken place
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 02-03-17 at 15:18.

I've been joking but he really is Daddy to you

I've been joking but he really is Daddy to you
    Who's my Daddy is a tough one, let me think. Hmmm, Donald Trump v Bill Clinton, I can't really decide, but I don't really like your Daddy Bill

Feel free to prove me wrong but I don't think I've ever taken part in a conversation about Bill Clinton.

Feel free to prove me wrong but I don't think I've ever taken part in a conversation about Bill Clinton.
    He's the Granddaddy of your Democratic Party and the husband of your beloved Hillary.

A very regular mistake you make on here is to assume if people criticise Trump then they must be Democrats.

Another challenge for you is to find a post where I've shown love for Hillary. Good luck, Gluey!

A very regular mistake you make on here is to assume if people criticise Trump then they must be Democrats.

Another challenge for you is to find a post where I've shown love for Hillary. Good luck, Gluey!
    I can't stand Trump, yet you insist on calling him my Daddy

How much fawning do you do when you do like someone?

Speaking of the birther movement...
    Haha, Malik Obama is trolling his younger brother. Classic Birthers of the world unite

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/statu...17082959613952