+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    My poster boy?

Trump has already addressed this. He said he doesn't mind what the media write or say, as long as it's factually based, and not blatently made up with the intent of damaging his presidency.

There is a coordinated press group whose sole purpuse is to undermind him at every step of the way. Unfortunately they are coming across as bumbling idiots. Just like at the weekend rally when that Huffington Post reporter was handing out Russian flags to Trump's supporters with his name on them. Unfortunately he didn't he didn't get his story or the photos, as the security intervened and obtained video evidence of his skullduggary.

Furthermore, there is speculation that Soros and his friends will be spending hundreds of millions of dollars to organise an upcoming American Spring, bringing violence and chaos to the streets of all major US cities.

I bet you are awaiting developments like these with glee?
    Huffington Post

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Huffington Post
    Part of the Clinton/Soros cabal fake news media, you think the other team members wouldn't have also covered it? They are all working together in unison! You guys are so easily fooled by the MSM

Part of the Clinton/Soros cabal fake news media, you think the other team members wouldn't have also covered it? They are all working together in unison! You guys are so easily fooled by the MSM
    A few days since you were throwing your toys out of the pram when Wikipedia banned the daily mail. Let the people decide for themselves, wasn't it?

Changed your tune now Daddy is doing the banning

Blog Entries

OK we now have Nazism (Trump) V Communism (Clinton/Soros), so why are the Russians backing Trump?
    What?

Did you get around to reading that stuff about ideological subversion?

A few days since you were throwing your toys out of the pram when Wikipedia banned the daily mail. Let the people decide for themselves, wasn't it?

Changed your tune now Daddy is doing the banning
    Just responding to you laughing at the Huff Post when they are all in it together Yes, of course you should decide for yourself .. if you are capable

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What?

Did you get around to reading that stuff about ideological subversion?
    Yes, and I'm asking why it's only Trump who is a puppet of the Russians (allegedly). You will have to flesh out the theory giving some real world examples.

Just responding to you laughing at the Huff Post when they are all in it together Yes, of course you should decide for yourself .. if you are capable
    But it's so difficult to find out things on your own, isn't it? Hey, did you ever get to the bottom of how they filtered that 97% of scientists?

But it's so difficult to find out things on your own, isn't it? Hey, did you ever get to the bottom of how they filtered that 97% of scientists?
    They probably done two surveys

They probably done two surveys
    No probably about it, all the info is there but you just need to take a few minutes to find it.

Or maybe blank out a full afternoon, is my advice for you

No probably about it, all the info is there but you just need to take a few minutes to find it.

Or maybe blank out a full afternoon, is my advice for you
    I'll pencil in the whole of March

Trump has already addressed this. He said he doesn't mind what the media write or say, as long as it's factually based, and not blatently made up
    Then why is he in bed without Brietbart, infowars, Alex Jones, Fox News etc?

You don't even need to do any research to know what they're saying is made up, you just need not to be a complete lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That sounds very much like many things I've read and watched, when you say "Scary how accurate it is" does that mean you think that is what's happening?
    I'm not sure, I don't think it's the main driving factor in everything that's happening because I personally find huge scale conspiracies too be a bit far fetched but I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing their best to help things that are already occurring to move a certain way.

I would not be surprised if there was proof Russia had a hand in helping Trump get to power, if only by spreading all the nonsense news that's helping him.

Breitbart used to be good before it turned into a constant stream of Muslim bashing. Any sane person already knows Islam is an outdated backward cult simply incompatible with western society, we do not need a website making up rubbish about it all the time to reinforce that.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Then why is he in bed without Brietbart, infowars, Alex Jones, Fox News etc?

You don't even need to do any research to know what they're saying is made up, you just need not to be a complete lunatic.
    Luckily history is our friend, so we will know if he his doing good or bad things as time unfolds.

I'm not sure, I don't think it's the main driving factor in everything that's happening because I personally find huge scale conspiracies too be a bit far fetched but I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing their best to help things that are already occurring to move a certain way.

I would not be surprised if there was proof Russia had a hand in helping Trump get to power, if only by spreading all the nonsense news that's helping him.
    Russian intel are no match for the central intel boys. A quick glance of the geopolitical universe should confirm that. And that's without getting into business and political control.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Breitbart used to be good before it turned into a constant stream of Muslim bashing. Any sane person already knows Islam is an outdated backward cult simply incompatible with western society, we do not need a website making up rubbish about it all the time to reinforce that.
    It's always published nothing but nonsense intent on spreading hate and division under the guise of the alt right which is basically the modern way of saying bigot.

It's sad to see so many people get taken in by it too, I wonder if in the future we'll look back at it in disgust the same way we do at the anti Jew pro nazi propaganda published in the media before ww2.

Luckily history is our friend, so we will know if he his doing good or bad things as time unfolds.
    What a pathetic non answer. I wonder what good can come out of a president cosying up to racist media.

It's always published nothing but nonsense intent on spreading hate and division under the guise of the alt right which is basically the modern way of saying bigot.

It's sad to see so many people get taken in by it too, I wonder if in the future we'll look back at it in disgust the same way we do at the anti Jew pro nazi propaganda published in the media before ww2.
    You are Dave Spart and I claim my five pounds. Are you for real? There is more honest reporting in Breitbart than in all the UK newspapers put together.

What a pathetic non answer. I wonder what good can come out of a president cosying up to racist media.
    I have no urgency to predict the future, now that Clinton has been sidelined. I'd rather just sit back and watch it all unfold, with the popcorn at the ready

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Meanwhile in the real world, this pulitzer prize winning branch of what you'll no doubt say is part of the BBC, CNN, Clinton, Obama, Soros mafia is rating their Lier of the Year winner in 2015 as having made political pronouncements that are graded "mostly false", "false" or "pants on fire" in 70 per cent of cases.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You are Dave Spart and I claim my five pounds. Are you for real? There is more honest reporting in Breitbart than in all the UK newspapers put together.
    It's scary that you can think that. Every story in their is built on lies to create fear and to cause greater separation between the normal people.

Breitbart has published this ffs:

Breitbart News promoted the falsehood that President Obama was a Kenyan-born Muslim.[13] Breitbart senior editor-at-large Joel B. Pollak nevertheless denied that Breitbart News was a "Birther website" or that it had ever made a birther-conspiracy claim.[114]
    I remember them being huge with the birther movement at the time.

They are admittedly pro alt-right which is akin to saying we are pro racism, pro sexism and bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post

Are you quite sure its not just the angle that you prefer? Are you quite sure? Sure now? Absolutely?
    Last edited by Vimana.; 26-02-17 at 14:51.

There are posters on here who think Breitbart is a right of centre news publication. That to me is one of the scariest opinions I've ever read, if you consider brietbart right of centre you must think the tories are communist lunatics.

Trump has already addressed this. He said he doesn't mind what the media write or say, as long as it's factually based, and not blatently made up with the intent of damaging his presidency.
    Speaking of the birther movement...