+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zahore

Zahore

He's flipping brilliant. He is a top championship striker and I'm not exaggerating

Re: Zahore

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He's flipping brilliant. He is a top championship striker and I'm not exaggerating
    Agree that Warnock has probably got us a £5m plus striker for nothing

Hes been re invented by Warnock playing very very well

He's looking the real deal now. He's learnt how to apply his strength and power so is virtually unplayable.

Also, he's been here a while now - give him the respect he deserves by getting his name right. It's ZOHORE, not Zahore.

Mike, we need a Can't Spell Zohore filter.

2 we'll taken goals again, plus very nearly an assist.
    Did so much else as well.
    I still think he's got 10% more in fitness to come too.

Is he ready to be adorned with the magic hat yet ?

Zohore.

I personally awarded him 3 assists for his second. Stunning finish to the centre of the back of the net.

Who will be be playing for next season?

Banned

We'll miss him next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who will be be playing for next season?
    Good question. I think we're going to have 2 choices this Summer. Cash in on Zohore to fund rebuilding or take a gamble and build a team around him.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the bloke has everything to make an impact right at the very top level, and in todays inflated transfer market should not be let go for less than £20M based on what he's already shown. 4 goals in 2 games now - two against a top side and two against a relegation certainty - means he's showing what he can now do.

I think that if anything near £20M comes in as an offer then he's on his way and Warnock will have the money to try and produce a better side.

My opinion is that players like Zohore are once in a generation players for Cardiff and the lesser gamble would be to keep him and build a side around him if we're serious about mounting a promotion challenge

Unless we get offered silly money, I don't think we need to sell big Ken. If we did sell him, and we're serious about trying to get promoted, we would have to try and replace him with a goal scoring striker. Not only do they command big transfer fees, they are also on big wages. I think we are far more likely to see the likes of Lambert, Pilkington and even Whitts shipped out in order to free up money.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Mike, we need a Can't Spell Zohore filter.
    What like when we had Boothroyd?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    G
    My opinion is that players like Zohore are once in a generation players for Cardiff and the lesser gamble would be to keep him and build a side around him if we're serious about mounting a promotion challenge
    What are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Unless we get offered silly money, I don't think we need to sell big Ken. If we did sell him, and we're serious about trying to get promoted, we would have to try and replace him with a goal scoring striker. Not only do they command big transfer fees, they are also on big wages. I think we are far more likely to see the likes of Lambert, Pilkington and even Whitts shipped out in order to free up money.
    Agreed, but I think we'll see a big money bid for him over the Summer based on what he's shown. I can't think of any big, powerful strikers who are also as quick as Ken at the moment. Anyone? He's a beast, and as his confidence is climbing his game just continues to blossom. Worth the entrance money on his own at the moment...

It's, about pace and creating space, the lad has come on leaps and bounds, he is fitter and leaner , he is not a natural target man, yes the way he drifts wide to make space, chasses down , and finishes is very much in the Jay mold.

Zohore = A raw Bothroyd, I've said this and this was so evident today it's unreal.

Easily the best striker in the league imo

Just listened to Warnock post match and he was asked if Zohore could be a 20 goal a season striker and Warnock answered "No, i think he'll be a 30 goal a season striker!"

The reporter said, "you mentioned that Zohore saved you 1.5million" and Warnock cut in and said "i think he's worth a little bit more than that now, don't you?"

He spoke about how he is continually applying the advice given to him and that Jepson was showing him half time how Fulham were using McDonald to sandwich him between the defenders and how he could get around that and how well he applied it second half.

It's gonna be an exciting season next year.

Given that £10 million seems to be the going rate for a top striker at this level, we need to be looking at silly money before we let him go.
    The problem may be if his head gets turned, making it difficult for us to hold on to him.
    Incredible transformation of a player and I hope we can keep him and he becomes the main man in the championship for us next season. If that happens and he then moves on to bigger and better things, then I'd wish him well.
    It's only been about 2 months of good form so hopefully Warnock can convince him that the best thing for his career is to shine here for another year or so then look for his big break!

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    That Kenneth Zohore is an awful awful football player

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    He's no Mystic Meg is he!

He has been a bit of a nomad so far in his career. He needs another season with us, after all he is only 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Good question. I think we're going to have 2 choices this Summer. Cash in on Zohore to fund rebuilding or take a gamble and build a team around him.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the bloke has everything to make an impact right at the very top level, and in todays inflated transfer market should not be let go for less than £20M based on what he's already shown. 4 goals in 2 games now - two against a top side and two against a relegation certainty - means he's showing what he can now do.

I think that if anything near £20M comes in as an offer then he's on his way and Warnock will have the money to try and produce a better side.

Surely that's one choice

I asked this a while back but no one answered. Wasn't Kevin a Tan signing? I hope it doesn't give him ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I asked this a while back but no one answered. Wasn't Kevin a Tan signing? I hope it doesn't give him ideas.
    It was a Tan signing 100%