+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zahore

Re: Zahore

All I know is that its been a long time since these sort of comments hav been made about City players from visiting opponents.

"I would take their Morrison & Bamba any day together with Zohore"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Scott Hogan went for 12m and has done it for about 30 games. I do think come the end of the season, if he keeps this up, he'll be worth more than Hogan. He's quicker, stronger and more powerful than Hogan and can play up on his own, which is extremely valuable today.
    I was about to post the same thing. A championship club paid £12m (i thought £15m) for Hogan who was only good for a season really..and Zohore looks like a much better all round player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Scott Hogan went for 12m and has done it for about 30 games. I do think come the end of the season, if he keeps this up, he'll be worth more than Hogan. He's quicker, stronger and more powerful than Hogan and can play up on his own, which is extremely valuable today.
    Hogan has played almost 40 games at this level and scored more than one in two, and had a similar scoring record in the lower leagues.

Zohore has 5 goals from 17 games at this level.
    If he continues to improve then who knows but right now Wes a long way from being worth 20m

Zohore has scored 9 goals in 30 games in the league for Cardiff (including last season) and I'd say half of those were sub appearances.Almost a goal every 3 games. Not bad for someone who's only just started playing well. 7 for this season, and he'll get more.

In 2010 Zohore was playing champions league football at the Nou camp, while Hogan couldn't score in 23 games for Halifax.

Have you seen our Ken play lately? His all round game is too drawer, it's took him time, and a lot of credit must go to Warnock and his staff, but he's looking the real deal at the moment. He'll take us up next year and if someone wants him they need to stump up a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    £20 million? Someone's living in fantasy land.
    Whilst I agree with what you say, you also need to remember that football has become fantasy land. Moussa Dembele has set the Scottish Premiership (league 1 in England) alight and Chelsea were supposedly offering 40m. Even though saying 20m for Zohore is ludicrous, it's also not. If that makes any sense.