+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff v Fulham goals

Cardiff v Fulham goals

Re: Cardiff v Fulham goals

Blimey, looked like a hell of a game

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    It was! How Hoilett missed in almost the first minute still mystifies me. He just looked a little slow today as he kept getting caught on the ball - not sure what's going on there but he should have had a couple of goals today.

They also didn't show Declan John hit the post on 90 minutes. Great game and really good entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    It was! How Hoilett missed in almost the first minute still mystifies me. He just looked a little slow today as he kept getting caught on the ball - not sure what's going on there but he should have had a couple of goals today.

They also didn't show Declan John hit the post on 90 minutes. Great game and really good entertainment
    Hoilett was awful again :-(

Richyrich

Should have been 3-0 up after 15mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Hoilett is a clever player but not a natural goal scorer. That game showed us the best and worst of City. We need a someone with Zohore who is a goal poacher and we need to sort problems out in MF and defence which mean teams can catch us on the break.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    The highlights don't do it justice, there weee several other good chances for both sides