+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is Neil going to offload in the summer?

Re: Who is Neil going to offload in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Well, he is English, poor bugger.
    Being so pedantic must bring you great joy.

I tried to type "technically gifted", I enjoyed the game very much yesterday and I had a few pints in the Canton Rugby Club afterwards to celebrate. Hope you enjoy pointing out the obvious. Congratulations on your insightful contribution.

P.S. I also mistyped "However" and "Play". Have a lovely Sunday I am sure your wit will bring joy to those around you.

I think Huws will be sold . Maybe we can get a fee for Saadi. Kennedy I think will come back

I really dont think we need that much. 3-4 quality players and we can challenge.

Decent keeper is a must. Dont know if we can afford Mcgregor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Saadi is an interesting one. I'm told by a Kortik fan that he doesn't want to come back but won't sign for them either.
    May well be that we can sell him to a continental side and recoup a reasonable fee after his goals this season.

Of course we will also have Amos off the books too.

Hopefully Lambert can get fit as he's technically a very good player and will be handy to have in the squad.

I'd expect Fred to go back to Belgium, but I'm still not convinced that he has 'nothing to offer' just yet.

I see Eric is binning Bennett, but he's got 2 years of contract left and is likely to stay. He's another who has something to offer, but needs a decent pre season.

Saadi scored again for Kortrijk yesterday so that's 13 in 27 appearances which makes him = 3rd top scorer in the league. As you say we should get a decent fee for him based on what he has achieved this season, assuming that he doesn't come back to us