+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Poor Jursset

Poor Jursset

2 nil up i bet he was rehearsing what to post on here this evening

Re: Poor Jursset

To be fair I would imagine most carrot crunchers would be over the bloody moon with getting a point at St James Park.

Tbf, a point up there is a good result.
    That said, "two-nil and they fecked it up"

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    To be fair I would imagine most carrot crunchers would be over the bloody moon with getting a point at St James Park.
    Yes but they didn't win after going 2 up and that's the difference between Jursset rearing his ugly head on here or going back into hiding

They can't win when they go 3 up

I'm sure they would have taken that before the game. But ultimately it's another opportunity spurned from a winning position and still only 1 more point.

There's no real pressure away to Newcastle. When Burton come to town in a couple of weeks it ramps up a lot.

Whatever happens it's great entertainment.

Don't any of you understand?

Brizzle City hammered Newcastle.

It was total football. They 'delivered in every aspect' (apart from holding a lead, or winning the game - obviously).

Lee Johnson said so:

"We were outstanding as a club today. The players, the staff, the fans all came together," he said.

"I was just proud of the club today. There has been a lot of stick flying about this week and rightly so and I have borne the brunt of it.

"The players have produced and if anyone was ever in doubt that this was a committed bunch of players then they will have seen today."

He added: "I don't think it was about answering critics. We love this place and we are as disappointed as anyone else when we fail to deliver.

"We delivered in every aspect today and they couldn't live with us at times."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/38785902

Watch out the Europa League.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Tbf, a point up there is a good result.
    That said, "two-nil and they fecked it up"
    I am disappointed.
    Newcastle should have won comfortably (on paper), with Wigan and Blackburn unable to buy a win I can see Bristol escaping the drop.

But that will at least mean we start. Ext season off with a six point start!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    But that will at least mean we start. Ext season off with a six point start!
    But you can never take anything for granted against "total football teams".
    They tend to be complete shit for 20 matches, then have one good match - that could be against us