+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not good enough Mr Vittles...!

Not good enough Mr Vittles...!

As one who has to rely on Wales Online's 'Live' updates every week I was full of praise when Vittles took over matchday duties; his previous updates have mostly been quick and informative.

But what happened today? First half average of 3 mins between updates. But 2 - 2 on 68 minutes, obviously a very good game and just 5 updates in the remaining 25 minutes with 5, 6 or 7 minutes between each matter-of-fact line or two which did little to excite. Example = no mention of Declan John appearing until he's hit the post - and then no mention of whether it was an easy or difficult chance to take.

Come on, pull your finger out, man.

Re: Not good enough Mr Vittles...!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    As one who has to rely on Wales Online's 'Live' updates every week I was full of praise when Vittles took over matchday duties; his previous updates have mostly been quick and informative.

But what happened today? First half average of 3 mins between updates. But 2 - 2 on 68 minutes, obviously a very good game and just 5 updates in the remaining 25 minutes with 5, 6 or 7 minutes between each matter-of-fact line or two which did little to excite. Example = no mention of Declan John appearing until he's hit the post - and then no mention of whether it was an easy or difficult chance to take.

Come on, pull your finger out, man.
    Wow! 17 posts in the first 30 minutes today - thanks to Dominic Booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Wow! 17 posts in the first 30 minutes today - thanks to Dominic Booth.
    I make it 26 updates in the first half - better than one every two minutes. Great work much appreciated after my complaint last week.

Oh, and Bamba's goal on half time puts the icing on the cake. After snatching that lead, let's see just how much this squad has matured under NW by keeping the R's out in the second half and spoiling their celebration day.

Another 25 or so updates in the second half - informative and compulsive viewing when the news is coming through so quickly.

Great effort and many thanks.

Mr Booth must have been busier than some our players!