+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saadi

Saadi

Could he form a productive partnership with Zohore next season?
    He's like the 4 th highest scorer in a decent level of football.
    The juliper pro league have 3 teams in the last 16 of the Europa league, more than any other.

Re: Saadi

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Could he form a productive partnership with Zohore next season?
    He's like the 4 th highest scorer in a decent level of football.
    The juliper pro league have 3 teams in the last 16 of the Europa league, more than any other.
    Nice finish from a great cross yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIMglGJsvMw

Not sure what the celebration is about, I don't want to see any of that nonsense if he comes back here.

Was saying this just the other day, from the little we saw of him I thought he looked very promising. Strange that he didn't get a better chance here but if Warnock can turn Ken's career around in the way he has then maybe he could make somethig from Saadi too. Could be a good big man little man partnership!

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Was saying this just the other day, from the little we saw of him I thought he looked very promising. Strange that he didn't get a better chance here but if Warnock can turn Ken's career around in the way he has then maybe he could make somethig from Saadi too. Could be a good big man little man partnership!
    Have to agree. I remember the game he came on as a sub from a an injury lay off and he looked very sharp. Unfortunately went off with an injury. Would like to see him given a chance under NW and his coaching staff. That is assuming he is still a City player.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Have to agree. I remember the game he came on as a sub from a an injury lay off and he looked very sharp. Unfortunately went off with an injury. Would like to see him given a chance under NW and his coaching staff. That is assuming he is still a City player.
    Spedger
    Yep, looked sharp, strong, good with the ball at his feet and seem to remeber him having a pretty thunderous shot from his right foot!

He is definitely my one to keep a hold of. I remember reading the reason for the loan was to get his confidence back, looks like he now has that in spades especially if he keeps an Incredible Hulk mask next to the goal for when he sticks it in the net!

If he comes back fully fit and confident he should have every chance. If not, I'm sure we can ship him back off to Belgium

I agree, he is definitely worth another chance especially under NW. Did I read somewhere, maybe on here, that he has said that he does not want to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    I agree, he is definitely worth another chance especially under NW. Did I read somewhere, maybe on here, that he has said that he does not want to come back?
    I think this may be the big problem.
    He does not see himself playing for Cardiff in the championship.
    Shame, as NW would stand a very good chance of bringing him on and it could save us a load of money as we might not need another striker ?

I just don't see him wanting to come back tbh. He's thriving in the Belgian top flight, would the appeal of a mid table 2nd tier side be that appealing? Also he is playing in a country which is very close culturally and geographically to his homeland France. Kortjik is a few miles from the French border. I would have thought th bigger Belgium or Mid Table french clubs will fancy a bid for him in the summer.

I think Warnock will do well to motivate him to come back in the summer and have a good go next season. maybe Idriss will see the improvement in Kenneth Zohore and realise how much he can improve and Warnock. It would certainly save us a few quid, as i don't think we could buy anyone much better at the moment. I guess sit all comes down to how motivated we ca make him to want to play.

The other day he was retweeting someone saying that we should bring him back here

Blue in the Face

The other day he was retweeting someone saying that we should bring him back here
    That's positive. I had lost hope on this one.

Reckon every other player out on loan (dvp players aside) will definitely not return. Ajayi included.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    That's positive. I had lost hope on this one.

Reckon every other player out on loan (dvp players aside) will definitely not return. Ajayi included.
    Apparently Kennedy will be back for pre season. Hope Ipswich pay up for Huws.

Just get our Jimmy to give him a right roasting on here and we'll be selling him to Barcelona for £20 million by 2018.

He retweets everything which mentions his name.
    I came to the same conclusion, but was messaged by one of their fans saying he doesn't want to come back, but probably won't stay with them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    He retweets everything which mentions his name.
    I came to the same conclusion, but was messaged by one of their fans saying he doesn't want to come back, but probably won't stay with them either.
    We can always terminate his contract so Club Bruges can pick him up on a free

Lex Immers has done absolutely bugger all in the two months he's been gone.

Apparently he got called a "dirty Arab" and a "terrorist" at a game today, I think by opposition fans.
    Understandably pretty pissed off about it on his Twitter.

Apparently he got called a "dirty Arab" and a "terrorist" at a game today, I think by opposition fans.
    Understandably pretty pissed off about it on his Twitter.
    That's a shame if people are saying stuff like that.

The boy is French for a start. He looks clean enough to me, and I'd put good money on him not being a terrorist.

He's a just a bloke who enjoys playing football 'nuff said.

Another great goal yesterday.

(at around 2.04) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQyD53hzRwo2.04)