+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Promotion"

"Promotion"

I am delighted that Warnock is staying and do believe that he is capable of helping us to do better next season.
    I also believe that February 2017 will be seen as the month that our demise of recent years bottomed out and that his signing is a step back up.
    I would love to see us get promotion.

But .....I,m already fed up by headlines such as "Warnock already planning promotion bid".

Whilst appreciating that some stay away fans might be encouraged by all the hype I would just like us to do the job, gain the points and let the table tell the story.

Re: "Promotion"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I am delighted that Warnock is staying and do believe that he is capable of helping us to do better next season.
    I also believe that February 2017 will be seen as the month that our demise of recent years bottomed out and that his signing is a step back up.
    I would love to see us get promotion.

But .....I,m already fed up by headlines such as "Warnock already planning promotion bid".

Whilst appreciating that some stay away fans might be encouraged by all the hype I would just like us to do the job, gain the points and let the table tell the story.
    Unfortunately the marketing side of the club need to get that headline out there to try to increase ST's and get more interest back.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Unfortunately the marketing side of the club need to get that headline out there to try to increase ST's and get more interest back.
    I think the timing of Warnock's contract signing and all of these "good news" stories about what's going to happen in the summer are a fairly obvious ploy to try and get more season tickets (which should be going on sale pretty soon) sold and I support the club 100% in this.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the timing of Warnock's contract signing and all of these "good news" stories about what's going to happen in the summer are a fairly obvious ploy to try and get more season tickets (which should be going on sale pretty soon) sold and I support the club 100% in this.

Middle of March,(for season tkt sales) is what we were told at the last "Fans Meeting"

I get where the OP's is coming from.
    But overarching that, I'm delighted to see the club making noises that are ambitious, optimistic and purposeful.

All encouraging news at the moment. No Golden Season Ticket launch this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I get where the OP's is coming from.
    But overarching that, I'm delighted to see the club making noises that are ambitious, optimistic and purposeful.
    The club and most others were "making noises" last summer.
    Most of us want promotion and most would understand that we need to sell season tickets.