+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is your chair comfortable ?

Is your chair comfortable ?

The only place I have ever been comfortable is reading soccer biographies in public libraries before they were overrun by tramps and students. I haven't been in a library for years but I can still remember the nice soft armless armchairs you only seemed to find in libraries.

I have never been comfortable at home. For one reason or another I have never had any say over furniture. I usually find myself sitting on toys or a broken chairs. I'm one of those people who just puts up with things. I just can't be bothered with all the fuss you get when you change things. For example, if you buy a new chair then you've got to take the old one to the tip. That's half a day gone. Then you've got to stay in for the delivery of the new one. But I am typing this on an old broken computer chair which is really hurting my bum so the time has come to bite the bullet and buy a new chair. Any recommendations. What's your chair like?

Re: Is your chair comfortable ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The only place I have ever been comfortable is reading soccer biographies in public libraries before they were overrun by tramps and students. I haven't been in a library for years but I can still remember the nice soft armless armchairs you only seemed to find in libraries.

I have never been comfortable at home. For one reason or another I have never had any say over furniture. I usually find myself sitting on toys or a broken chairs. I'm one of those people who just puts up with things. I just can't be bothered with all the fuss you get when you change things. For example, if you buy a new chair then you've got to take the old one to the tip. That's half a day gone. Then you've got to stay in for the delivery of the new one. But I am typing this on an old broken computer chair which is really hurting my bum so the time has come to bite the bullet and buy a new chair. Any recommendations. What's your chair like?
    More commonly known as "chairs"

Feedback

Butt plugs or the Sybian?

We won't ask you about your underwear....

A thread made in heaven for Matt....

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    More commonly known as "chairs"

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Butt plugs or the Sybian?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    A thread made in heaven for Matt....
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I bought one of these a few months back. Well worth the money.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIGH-BROWN...-/261941925399

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    I bought one of these a few months back. Well worth the money.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIGH-BROWN...-/261941925399
    Thanks. My chair is a bit like that but with a lot of the stuffing coming out and with strange lumps and hard bits (not sex toys) in the seat. That's a good price as well. They don't seem to make the kind of chair you used to see in libraries in the 60s and 70s. These chairs usually came in bright colours and just had a very soft seat and back. There was nothing on their sides.

The 60s chairs will be back, don't worry. That's why we voted brexit.

Banned

A mate of mine has a "womb chair", yes, that is a thing, and it is perfectly safe to Google.
    They are really comfortable, but the genuine ones are really stupidly expensive.