+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20% off Sky for existing customers

Re: 20% off Sky for existing customers

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    I take it that you are just referring to Sky TV? I have Sky Broadband and a Sky landline, as well as Sky TV. I've just been on to do what you suggested and was directed to the telephone support number or the online chat facility. I could not just click on 'Cancel'.
    Go on chat and do it through there. It may take a while to get through. Well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Thanks for the reminder-just went on Sky chat line and got 40% off for 18 months without any bother.Cheers!!
    Was that TV and broadband. Just checked and we are paying Sky £108 a month . Includes the broadband.

I tried this but it only offered my 10% off and I would have to sign up to an 18 month term (currently on a 12 month contract). Possibly because I already have a 50% discount off on my account mind to be fair!

Slightly off topic, off the back of the news today that BT have extended UCL and Europa league exclusivity rights for a further 4 years (great for me as I work for BT so don't pay for it) does anyone know if Sky ever addressed this when they lost the rights in terms of lowering their Sky Sports cost? I highly suspect they didn't but surely they should do, given that behind the Premierleague the UCL was Sky Sports second biggest offering?

Come and join Utility warehouse. Get cheaper gas ele and broadband and then go back to Sky telling them you've left them for their broadband and they will bite your hand off to give you an offer😉
    Last edited by CardiffIrish2; 06-03-17 at 13:53.

s 😉
    Last edited by CardiffIrish2; 06-03-17 at 13:53. Reason: Duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Was that TV and broadband. Just checked and we are paying Sky £108 a month . Includes the broadband.
    No Jim-just TV.I am with Utility Warehouse for Broadband.

Richyrich

Just done this, got it down to £68 for 18 months from £100. First he offered £88 then £76 and finally £68 tried to get it to £63 but he wouldn't have it.
    Lose F1 channel (never watch it, didn't know I even had it) and free evening and weekend calls (never use phone). £550 saving over the period, so well happy.
    Been meaning to do it for a while so thanks Andy for spurring me on to do it.