+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't take me home (trailer)

Don't take me home (trailer)

Gives me goose bumps just watching the trailer.
    It still devastates me that I was unable to go to France.
    Maybe next time, eh
    https://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/dont-take-me-home

Re: Don't take me home (trailer)

Going to this with my lad on Wednesday night and really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Going to this with my lad on Wednesday night and really looking forward to it.
    It's showing at the screening rooms in Cheltenham now on Thursday. You're off to Bristol aren't you?

Yep Baloo. Didn't know it was on in Cheltenham. Would much have preferred the short drive into town. Too late now.

Yep Baloo. Didn't know it was on in Cheltenham. Would much have preferred the short drive into town. Too late now.
    Aye, it wasn't showing when I previously looked. Due to be in office in London but I think I can feel a sniffle coming on.

Baloo. Its on at 6:15pm in Cheltenham. Do you know how much the tickets are? Its a fiver each in Bristol.

Baloo. Its on at 6:15pm in Cheltenham. Do you know how much the tickets are? Its a fiver each in Bristol.
    Not too sure Pearcey. Planning to take a look when back home later. Screening Rooms is usually a bit pricey but they'll serve beer at your seat apparently so might be able to recreate the match day experience.

It's going to be fantastic.

Are the screening rooms in the Brewery? Quite fancy having a gander. Shame I'm working Thursday night.

Yep Glos Blue. Its in the Brewery

That's me welling up again.

I know. Its weird that such a short trailer can make a grown man so emotional. I prefer the other trailer but they both get me going.

Tickets to the Merthyr showing Wednesday night.
    Going with my girlfriend, she's never seen me cry but I may get something in eye that night.

£18 if booked in advance

Jeez ....Think I will stick with Bristol and pay the petrol...it will be cheaper!! What a rip off. If you want to join me and my lad you can have a lift with us Baloo. Just PM me.

Jeez ....Think I will stick with Bristol and pay the petrol...it will be cheaper!! What a rip off. If you want to join me and my lad you can have a lift with us Baloo. Just PM me.
    Cheers Pearcey. My buddy won't want to go anywhere without a pint or two before/after so I think we'll wander into town. Thanks for the offer though.

Pearcey, you have booked for the Odeon havent you ? ? ?

its also on at the showcase in Avonmeads ( brislington )

its a hour earlier start aswell, so might take my youngest to see it

Yep its 8:30pm in Union Street. I had intended to book Cribbs Causeway but seemed to manage to book the Odeon in Union Street instead !!!

Yep its 8:30pm in Union Street. I had intended to book Cribbs Causeway but seemed to manage to book the Odeon in Union Street instead !!!
    22 tickets sold for the Odeon in Bristol, you splash out on " VIP seats "

Oh its 7.30 at the vue in Cribbs

I guess brislington is better for me, as daughter is 9 and its a school night LOL

will there be a dvd?

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    will there be a dvd?
    Jonny Owen was on Talksport earlier and confirmed there would be a DVD and digital download later on in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Jonny Owen was on Talksport earlier and confirmed there would be a DVD and digital download later on in the year.
    thankyou

listen again at the 15:00 - 15:30 section, aprox 22 mins in. http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1488286800#

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    22 tickets sold for the Odeon in Bristol, you splash out on " VIP seats "

Oh its 7.30 at the vue in Cribbs

I guess brislington is better for me, as daughter is 9 and its a school night LOL
    Aha. I have no idea what the cinema is like. I would have booked more locally but not at £18 a ticket.

Why did it premiere in London last night and not in Cardiff (or anywhere else in Wales?)