+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester Fan Have Become LikeThier Players

Leicester Fan Have Become LikeThier Players

Listening to a few fans being interviewed tonight raised a smile , as with the players they seem to be in La La Land when asked who should manage them Roberto Mancini ,,Guus Hiddink, Frank de Boer ?? .

Perhaps a grasp of reality is needed for both fans and players , you did well , played out of your skin ,surely they are a half decent mid table club , floating above relegation, therefore your targets should be more realistic ,such as Pardew , Pearson, Howe , or even Shakespeare .

Or better still stick with the man they had.

Re: Leicester Fan Have Become LikeThier Players

They don't turn up to games?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Listening to a few fans being interviewed tonight raised a smile , as with the players they seem to be in La La Land when asked who should manage them Roberto Mancini ,,Guus Hiddink, Frank de Boer ?? .

Perhaps a grasp of reality is needed for both fans and players , you did well , played out of your skin ,surely they are a half decent mid table club , floating above relegation, therefore your targets should be more realistic ,such as Pardew , Pearson, Howe , or even Shakespeare .

Or better still stick with the man they had.
    Why is De Boer, looking to bounce back after struggling in his first job outside of Ajax, or Mancini, unemployed and has playing relationship with Leicester, such an outrageous suggestion?

Leicester can be an upper mid-table club pushing for Europa league so why not target that?

No they are believing thier own hype

Well done Leicester players , perhaps one will be honest enough to admit why they shat on Ranieri . Overpaid primadonnas

2-0 up and putting in a Premier League winning performance so far (although L'pool have been shite).
    Shame they couldn't do it in previous games.

I couldn't agree more. It was my misfortune to listen to some silly woman on the 606 as I drove home after the Fulham game.
    She and a couple of other Leicester callers were clearly brain washed by the Premier League is the only thing that matters bollux and
    had no sympathy or sense of shame about CR's treatment by their club.

I REALLY hope they go down the ungrateful twats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    2-0 up and putting in a Premier League winning performance so far (although L'pool have been shite).
    Not much of a betting man myself but Leicester putting in a performance tonight was on the cards.
    It's like a shot of adrenaline for each player enhancing their performance.

That said I wouldn't underestimate the Klopp effect.

Some of those players really need to have a look at themselves with the lack of effort they've put in recently.

On the plus side though, Liverpool are losing and the jacks are sucked right back into the relegation battle after this weekends games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Some of those players really need to have a look at themselves with the lack of effort they've put in recently.

On the plus side though, Liverpool are losing and the jacks are sucked right back into the relegation battle after this weekends games.
    Yup, it's a win win

Leicester's performance in this game just tells you all what is wrong with the game today.
    A bunch of fecking wankers.
    I got no passion for Liverpool, but I hope they can get back into this game.

3-0 waheyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    3-0 waheyyy!
    Poor old scousers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I couldn't agree more. It was my misfortune to listen to some silly woman on the 606 as I drove home after the Fulham game.
    She and a couple of other Leicester callers were clearly brain washed by the Premier League is the only thing that matters bollux and

I REALLY wouldn't judge Leicester City or any other group of fans on 606 callers. 606 callers are the worst people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

If ever one needed a reminder that even just average premier league players are by and large selfish mercenaries then there it is. They got rid of the bloke who made them....lovely....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    How many teams do you think will have given them as high a line as I presume Liverpool have? I reckon just one this year. Man city: 4-2 to Leicester.

It would be like saying that coming from behind to draw/beat the Wurzels this year shows a team had previously not been playing g for the manager.

I think it was the high line and Klopp's stubbornness to ever change his system that helped Leicester tonight.

If people read the stories the players never complained anoun Ranieri but the tactics and team selections were baffling at times this year.

I think it was a no win situation, keep him and likely get relegated or sack him and stay up with everyone calling you scumbags.

What did Leicester add over the summer apart from more pace? Did they replace kante or Morgan and huth? There problems started where they had previously done so well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post

The Premier league is the only thing that matters to our fans. Most of them have disappeared again since we went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I REALLY wouldn't judge Leicester City or any other group of fans on 606 callers. 606 callers are the worst people in the world.
    Not while there are jack barstewards about they aren't or eggers for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The Premier league is the only thing that matters to our fans. Most of them have disappeared again since we went down.
    Well you are half right ! Half ( not most ) have disappeared.