+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Haye loses it

David Haye loses it

Re: David Haye loses it

your link seems broken, try this one Linky

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Firstly, people should be forewarned that's a link to the Sun website.

Secondly, at least David Haye is actually aware that it's a publicity stunt and is playing the pantomime villain whereas Bellew is just sitting there uselessly repeating the same thing over and over.

I find Bellew incredibly annoying & hope that Haye beats him convincingly

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Thanks El Gwapo. Not sure what happened with my link. For full press conference go to Google and type David Haye loses it, and follow Liverpool Echo link.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Thanks El Gwapo. Not sure what happened with my link. For full press conference go to Google and type David Haye loses it, and follow Liverpool Echo link.
    Thank you, i was unaware of the story. Apols to Colonel, I just googled the story and found one that still had the vid!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I find Bellew incredibly annoying & hope that Haye beats him convincingly
    Bellew hasn't got the brains he was born with. He's noised Haye up so much Haye will rip his head off. He's never had the skill and power to beat Haye at anytime, but would have had a squeak if he'd kept his big scouse gob shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Firstly, people should be forewarned that's a link to the Sun website.

Secondly, at least David Haye is actually aware that it's a publicity stunt and is playing the pantomime villain whereas Bellew is just sitting there uselessly repeating the same thing over and over.
    They are both so psyched up and wanting to kill each other - wait till the final bell goes and they both hug each other and say how gutsy and hard the other man is. As you say, total pantomime to put bums on seats

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    They are both so psyched up and wanting to kill each other - wait till the final bell goes and they both hug each other and say how gutsy and hard the other man is. As you say, total pantomime to put bums on seats
    Lol! There won't be a final bell. Except the one ringing in Bellew ears.

It would be a lot funnier if bellend won. Watching haye trying to explain the defeat while bellends gob is going 100miles an hour rubbing it in lol

A distraction fight for the money, reminds me much of the Haye Harrison fight a few years back. Billed as the 'best of enemies' if memory serves me right and Harrison threw about 5 punches in the whole fight. Was ridiculous, it was as if he knew he would lose so didn't even try to impose himself.

I feel Bellew, despite all his talk will be much the same. I cannot envisage him going for it against Haye who is clearly the stronger puncher and has fought at heavyweight in almost a third of his professional fights. Only see this going one way and that's for the Hayemaker.

All in all together with UFC 208, which has a ridiculously good bill, Woodley v Thompson 2, Nurmogamedov v Ferguson, Evans v Kelly and Overeem v Hunt. Not to mention a bunch of other great fights on the prelims, this Saturday has some great action to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    It would be a lot funnier if bellend won. Watching haye trying to explain the defeat while bellends gob is going 100miles an hour rubbing it in lol
    If Bellend wins I think id cancel my Sky Sports prediction. Just unthinkable.

Hope Haye blasts him out in a round.

I reckon round 4 though.

The fight looks in doubt Hayes has an injury

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxin...ondon-O2-Arena
    Last edited by Llanedeyrnblue; 01-03-17 at 19:29.