Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody is being mischievous '

Somebody is being mischievous '

According to Dalman.
    I wonder who?

Re: Somebody is being mischievous '

And why?

Cardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman has reacted angrily to reports Vincent Tan wants to sell Cardiff City.

"That is absolutely off the table at the moment and I want to put the record straight," said the Bluebirds chief.

"Somebody is being mischievous here. Just as we have got the club into a stable position, this has happened.

"Vincent is fully committed to football and the four clubs he owns, including Cardiff City.

"We are stable here and enjoying our football. Any problems we do have are football ones, not financial or the running of the club, and they are easily resolved.

"Look, everything has a price. But are we going out there trying to sell any of these four clubs? Categorically NO.

"Have people people approached us? Categorically yes.

"However, we have just signed Neil Warnock for at least another season, we've got momentum going and things are looking up. We are NOT looking to sell, I must emphasise that.

"I'm very angry this report has come out the way it has.

"There has been speculation about Vincent before, but this is nothing to do with the reality of what's happening at the moment.

"The idea of Vincent selling any of his four clubs is absolutely off the table at this moment in time. It's important to put the record straight as quickly as possible."

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman has reacted angrily to reports Vincent Tan wants to sell Cardiff City.

"That is absolutely off the table at the moment and I want to put the record straight," said the Bluebirds chief.

"Somebody is being mischievous here. Just as we have got the club into a stable position, this has happened.

"Vincent is fully committed to football and the four clubs he owns, including Cardiff City.

"We are stable here and enjoying our football. Any problems we do have are football ones, not financial or the running of the club, and they are easily resolved.

"Look, everything has a price. But are we going out there trying to sell any of these four clubs? Categorically NO.

"Have people people approached us? Categorically yes.

"However, we have just signed Neil Warnock for at least another season, we've got momentum going and things are looking up. We are NOT looking to sell, I must emphasise that.

"I'm very angry this report has come out the way it has.

"There has been speculation about Vincent before, but this is nothing to do with the reality of what's happening at the moment.

"The idea of Vincent selling any of his four clubs is absolutely off the table at this moment in time. It's important to put the record straight as quickly as possible."
    Cardiff will be like a tourist in 2017.... No Tan after the summer.

Bye bye Tan, it could have been so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Sam
    Oh yes.

Sam
    Great minds think alike

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    Cardiff will be like a tourist in 2017.... No Tan after the summer.

Bye bye Tan, it could have been so much better.
    And very possibly a lot worse.
    How goes it **** with you and Sam?

Scam hasnt the money though has he ? ? ?

next you will be telling me " missing " fans are returning to watch the football

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Worse than Tan that lot

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Scam hasnt the money though has he ? ? ?

next you will be telling me " missing " fans are returning to watch the football
    Of course he hasn't got the money. That is the point.
    You one of the missing fans?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    You one of the missing fans?
    Nope, still going, afraid to say i did not feel the need to stay away

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    What a tit you are. Are the only people in the world Tan, Abraham and Sam?

Someone is looking to buy the club, if you read between the lines. Tan got involved because of his narcissistic tendencies. He got upset when other people got more credit.

Maybe the someone wanting to buy the club isn't Hammam. Maybe it is someone who has an interest in football.

If it happens, and you don't like the new owner you could always stay away. Some people have been doing just that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Worse than Tan that lot
    Tan is the worst owner the club has had. That may make me ***** Abraham or someone else in this world of 3 characters. Checking social media, a number of people are saying the same thing.

Bye bye Tan, and take your debt with you.

Tan is the worst owner the club has had. That may make me ***** Abraham or someone else in this world of 3 characters. Checking social media, a number of people are saying the same thing.

Worst owner? Depends on your personal priorities this one. Nearly winding the Club up would make Sam the worst owner in my book.

Ah, the classic aBrahaM tell. Hi *****, how's the weather in Spain?

Someone is looking to buy the club, if you read between the lines. Tan got involved because of his narcissistic tendencies. He got upset when other people got more credit.

Maybe the someone wanting to buy the club isn't Hammam. Maybe it is someone who has an interest in football.

If it happens, and you don't like the new owner you could always stay away. Some people have been doing just that for years.
    Thanks for your input regarding this story, ****
    You're obviously 100% correct.

Just for the record, Tan has been by far the best owner in all my years going down the City. He's made mistakes of course, but the difference with him is he was man enough to admit to them and to put them right.

Well done Tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Just for the record, Tan has been by far the best owner in all my years going down the City. He's made mistakes of course, but the difference with him is he was man enough to admit to them and to put them right.

Well done Tan.

Feedback

so Sam didn't have any interest in football....who'd have thunk it.

Blue in the Face

Sam
    Spam Ham Man was always telling porkies

I respect the fact that some cannot or will not forgive Tan for changing the kit and indirectly dividing the fans, but he eventually realised that his experiment wasn't working and was man enough to reverse his error. Currently we're in better shape now than we've ever been. So while the season in the top flight that I'd dreamt of all my life was tainted, I can move on, but like I said, I respect the fact that some can't. Personally I hope stays, regains his interest in the club, sees us back in the prem and this time receives the gratitude he didn't have before.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Worst owner? Depends on your personal priorities this one. Nearly winding the Club up would make Sam the worst owner in my book.
    THIS ^^^^^

It will take more than a couple of ice creams from Sam to buy this club

Have people forgotten the Kumars, Rick Wright (towards the end), Fred Dewey, Goldstone, Kenton Utilities (after Grogan died) etc etc...........we've had some right contenders for the worst owners over the years.